“Delicious ”

Ranked #8 of 408 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$15 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Indian restaurant with guest satisfaction as our goal. We offer fine dining, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. We are across from the Walmart on Highway 76 in beautiful Branson, MO. Please let us know that you saw us here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to serving you, soon! Our lunch hours are 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Dinner hours are 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We had butter chicken and ginger chicken for lunch, both were excellent! The lumch. buffet is on Friday and Saturday.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I'll admit it has been a couple of years since I ate here as it is a bit more money than I am usually looking to spend on a meal, but the food is fantastic. Portions large enough to save half and have another full meal later on. They offer Indian alcohol, which is neat to get to try. Beer and wine, I believe. When I went someone came by and brought us a free appetizer. I can't remember what it was, but it was awesome! Good value, friendly service, and flavors that wow!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

The food was very delicious and a very nice environment. We will return next time in Branson. The Chai tea was tasty too.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited for dinner at 5:30 on a Friday night. We had reservations but didn't need them at that time because to he place was only half full. As we ate it filled up quickly.
We ordered an appetizer and two main dishes, and all of the food was delicious! The service was great. We would definitely come back again.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We always make this place a must stop whenever we go to Branson. The Naan is fantastic no matter what flavor you try. We have yet to have a dish that was outstanding. Staff is very friendly and attentive.

Been to India Clay Oven? Share your experiences!