Crazy Cajun Citchen
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: View
Description: Located on the site of Lakeview Campground. A Cajun splash decor on the outdoor porch with a wonderful view of Tablerock Lake. An indoor dining room with anitque and Louisiana decor. Very casual and friendly !!We are seasonal open April - Oct. Call for opening and closing dates.
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We frequent this place as often as we can when we are in the area. The gumbo,jambalaya and shrimp creole are all terrific. We have also tried crawfish pie, cornbread, and beignets on other visits. And the catfish is tried on every visit. It is just the way God meant catfish to be--absolutely fried to perfection. The service has always been friendly and efficient. The entire staff has always been welcoming.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Hands down one of the best places I've ate at in a long time. If your going to Branson and you like authentic Cajun food this is the place to eat!! It's off the lake by silver dollar city

Reviewed 4 April 2014

If you love Louisiana Cajun cooking this is the place to go. They have indoor and outdoor seating and the people couldn't be more helpful. We just went there with a party of 10 including 3 children age 5 and younger. They had highchairs and a child's menu to appeal to that age group while we enjoyed shrimp creole, E'touffe, crawfish acadian and gumbo. Don't forget the beignets for a sugary treat. I know it was only their second day of being open but they are up and running. See you there.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

After reading some reviews online, we decided to give this place a try. After driving 45 minutes to get here, they were closed. They decided not to mention on their website that they see only open 3 days a week, and only open a couple months every year. When we showed up, the owners were there, and we asked why they weren't open. Both owners were very rude. Food is good according to other people, but be very careful before heading all the way out there.

1  Thank Nickhelly
Cathy A, Owner at Crazy Cajun Citchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

I am sorry you drove so far to eat with us and we were closed. Our website has not been completed with the new dates or menu yet --and I do apologize for that. We never intended to be rude -in fact I tried to give you names of places close by as your wife asked and all were closed also due to being seasonal. The website should be corrected within a week --I am on the waiting list with my webmaster. I had all the information on the voice mail as well as Facebook all thing that I can do --sad as it is I am not a webmaster and can change the website quickly. Again I apologize for any inconvenience we may have cause you.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Being from south Mississippi and my husband from south Louisiana, we miss our cajun food. When I saw the sign for the Crazy Cajun Citchen, I told him we had to try it. We loved the atmosphere, the service and the food. It was authentic cajun food. We talked with the owners who are from Louisiana and really enjoyed our experience there. Will be repeat customers.

1  Thank abransonresident