“OMG!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Jecobie Roberts Comedy Hypnosis Show
Ranked #69 of 150 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Want to do something FUN and DIFFERENT while you're in Branson?! YOU FOUND IT!! Jecobie's Comedy Hypnosis Show is non-stop laughter, good food, and entertainment galore! Enjoy a full dinner buffet, salad bar and desert bar! Then, prepare for a mind-boggling experience as Master Stage Hypnotist Jecobie Roberts takes the stage with her own extraordinary personality, delivering an energetic and highly entertaining performance. Her quick wit and natural showmanship lend a special quality to each memorable performance. Jecobie offers good, clean entertainment for all ages. You'll have the opportunity to take part in the show and become an instant star or just sit back, relax, and watch the fun unfold! Jecobie’s Show has received the Trip Advisors AWARD OF EXCELLENCE for Several Years Running!
Kankakee, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OMG!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

"JECOBIE IS THE GREATEST!!!!" Spent a week in Branson besides spending time with family, The Jecobie Roberts comedy hypnosis show was the highlight of my week. I cant wait to see the video. This is a MUST see.

“Hilarious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We had so much fun at this show! Not only did we laugh until our sides hurt, but we learned stuff too! The food was great! Fresh, hot, delicious. If you want to laugh, come to this show!

Aylett, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I would have given the show an excellent instead of a Very good review for the mere fact that they had this guy do a bunch of stupid warm up things which I hate....such as talk to a stranger to your left, riase your hands and wave them in the air. Not that I'm a scrooge, but I just brought my boys and wanted to spend time with them (fathers day) instead of all that other melarchy. Aside from that the dinner was good, the show was extremely entertaining. However my 16 and 13 year old boys were a little bored at times, but they did talk about it afterwards. In my opinion to get the most out of the show don't volunteer to go up on stage. Stay in your seat, otherwise you'll miss the show you came to watch if you are up on stage. Jecobie also educated me about a few things which allowed me to walk away from the show with a better understanding of hypnotism. Yes, I did laugh out loud during the show. Also the show was very family oriented...i.e., no dirty humor.

1 Thank Eric H
“All Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

The food is great, people friendly, smaller quaint venue, the best show we saw while visiting Branson. Central Branson Theater's number was wrong on trip advisor, but we found it eventually. The number is 417-849-8331. Call direct and avoid any push to buy a time share by using attraction marketing.

Athens, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must See!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

What an awesome show. We laughed through the entire show and learned a few things along the way. This was money well spent.