“Best Comedy in Branson”

The Jecobie Roberts Comedy Hypnosis Show
Ranked #74 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Want to do something FUN and DIFFERENT while you're in Branson?! YOU FOUND IT!! Jecobie's Comedy Hypnosis Show is non-stop laughter, good food, and entertainment galore! Enjoy a full dinner buffet, salad bar and desert bar! Then, prepare for a mind-boggling experience as Master Stage Hypnotist Jecobie Roberts takes the stage with her own extraordinary personality, delivering an energetic and highly entertaining performance. Her quick wit and natural showmanship lend a special quality to each memorable performance. Jecobie offers good, clean entertainment for all ages. You'll have the opportunity to take part in the show and become an instant star or just sit back, relax, and watch the fun unfold! Jecobie’s Show has received the Trip Advisors AWARD OF EXCELLENCE for Several Years Running!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Comedy in Branson”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This show is now officially my favorite Branson show! It was very fun, family oriented, and the food was great! My husband got hypnotized and he was a hit. We ordered the DVD so we could share with our family! I will reccomend this show to anyone I know coming to Branson. Worth the money and you will NOT be disappointed!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank TGiles22

Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Must Do!!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My Sister and I spent 4 days in Branson and saw several shows, this was by far our favorite! The food was fantastic if you like pulled pork and chicken. Yes, they used paper plates and plastic forks, we felt that more money was spent on the great food this way! The show is informative and hugely entertaining! I have not laughed this hard in ages! Thank you Jacobie, I cannot wait to get back to Branson to see your show again. Loved it, go see Jacobie...you will not be disappointed!

Visited July 2014
Carmi, Illinois
“worth the money”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

this show was the best part of our trip to branson. she is worth the money, very entertaining.next time we come back going to see it again.

Chester, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Attended this show on our first night in Branson. Five people in our party, including two teens, and we all agreed it was our favorite activity during our trip! Our ticket included dinner and we were a little worried when the plasticware and styrofoam plates came out. The food turned out to be very good! They really need to update the theatre. The "opening act" really needs to improve, it was awkward and uncomfortable at times. Enough about this, Jecobie was awesome! My daughter was hypnotized and it couldn't have been funnier. Made a believer out of me! Can't wait to get the video! We would have gone to a second show, but the next performance was the day we left! Thanks for great memories!

Kankakee, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OMG!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

"JECOBIE IS THE GREATEST!!!!" Spent a week in Branson besides spending time with family, The Jecobie Roberts comedy hypnosis show was the highlight of my week. I cant wait to see the video. This is a MUST see.