“Love it!”

Ranked #15 of 72 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I came across this store last year and since then I have been in love with their soap. I have had them mail it to me and this year we bought enough to last a year or close to it. The gentleman, Ed and Effie and really awesome people who I feel like I have know for a long time. A must for everyone to go in and see.

1  Thank Beverly A

Reviewed 9 February 2012

This is a must see mall but the Christmas gifts from Lori's always please the masses! Definately try the hand lotion!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

The cutest little shop nestled in the grand village shops. Had a great time smelling all the soft & colorful soaps. Sampled so much my head could've spun! I love this shop and you should go and try out all that Effi has to offer. You won't be disappointed if you like to feel luxurious & smell heavenly like I do. I will be back and have already ordered more from her site. Check her out.

1  Thank Steffanie B
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I discovered Lori's during an August 2010 trip to Branson. I was in Branson last week for a holiday trip and couldn't wait for another shopping jaunt to Lori's.

Their goats milk & olive oil soap is fantastic. It comes in a variety of scents, which all smell great. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Best of all is the price....4 bars for $14 is a great price for these large bars which last a long time. I stocked up and am set until my next trip to Branson to shop at Lori's Soap Market!

Reviewed 3 November 2011

First off the phone number and email address are incorrect here. They have another store in Florida so make sure to go to the website for the correct information. This store is SO awesome! I love it. I shop there every chance I get. I have effusion lamps and I make my own "fuel" for them and I have to have fragrance oils and they have a HUGE selection of cosmetic grade fragrance oils there. And I ONLY use their goat's milk and olive oil soaps. Again a HUGE selection of fragrances and the soap is wonderful. They have a Facebook page, too. You can order online, too if you can't come to Branson. But their shop is SO cute and I LOVE the owner, Effie. SO helpful and you can sample products when you visit their shop.

1  Thank Ernie-Sharlene R