“Great Hand Cream and Soaps”
Review of Lori's Soap Market

Lori's Soap Market
Ranked #15 of 72 Shopping in Branson
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I try to stop by here every time I'm in Branson. Love the hand and foot cream, and always pick up some soap. Their products also make great gifts, especially for that person that has everything. And the staff always does the little extras, like the way the wrap the items - even if it's just for me!

There are newer reviews for Lori's Soap Market

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Love this store ! This is the only soap we use in our family. It smells great and lasts longer then many other regular soaps we have tried in the past. Truly love this store.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Just went back a week or so ago and got some more of "my soap" (the plain goat's milk and olive oil soap in delicious fragrances!) and I always see something new and exciting there everytime I go. They have jewelry and other gift ideas, too. LOVE this place! They are in the Grand Village Shops and it's just an awesome place to shop. We are locals to Branson and this is by FAR my favorite place to shop here. And their products are all natural and they are friendly and you can try many of their products and they are very helpful and informative. If you want to shop at a quaint little shop that has alot of variety and excellent products and prices? You can't beat Lori's Soap Market.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

HOWDY LORI! While on vacation last year - my daughter and I were shopping in the Grand Village Shops (Branson)... when my HUSBAND comes to find us and raves about your shop (I just hadn't made it that far yet)! He tells me "You will love this shop full of soaps and hand lotion, etc!) Well, needless to say my daughter and I did! And we thought we bought enough ... we thought! I had found my sales receipt months ago and misplaced it (again), so today it was on my mind to FIND you! Thank goodness I remembered the name on the receipt "Mulberry" something! So here I am! Do not ask me how I finallly found your web site, but today I will call you and order some of your WONDERFUL soaps!

Your soaps have been the most soft, creamy, and fragrant ones that I have EVER purchased!
THANKS LORI!!!!!

Soap.,..LESS IN TEXAS,

Bill, Shirley and Kim

P.S.Hope to SEE you soon!

Reviewed 14 December 2012

This is the nicest store to shop in. It smells great, the help is wonderful and they helped me alot with my complexion! Their soaps are all natural and the face cream makes your skin so soft and not greasy at all. I just want to buy everything they have!!!!