“Give it a chance.”
Review of Amazing Waltzing Waters - CLOSED

Amazing Waltzing Waters
Reviewed 11 June 2012 via mobile

Waltzing waters is really cool. It is hard to believe that someone was able to engineer this display. My one year old was amazed by the dancing water, lights and sounds. Check it out for a relaxing fun show.

2  Thank Dovernj

Reviewed 9 June 2012

We went to the fountains of Faith show. Susan and Tucker do a great job singing the old goespel hymns to the water fountains. Well worth an hour of your life to see this show.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We got a great discount on this show which made it a great bargain. We ate breakfast at Sadie's next to the Clarion. They had a sign up to get in for $5 if you said Sadie's sent you. It was well worth $5. Don't think I would want to pay full price. The building needs to be updated. I have been to Branson several times and had never noticed it before. They have added a nice rainbow on the front. If u get a discount and need somewhere nice and cool to spend about an hour be sure and check it out.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Waltzing Waters is located behind the Carolina Mills shop on 76 Blv. It is an older building but has recently recieved a rainbow paint job on the outside. The show my mother, 17 yr old daughter and I saw was the family "disney" one. It lasted 45 minutes and was a great mix of older and newer disney songs set to water and lights There are two different shows available. A new show starts every hour. It was very relaxing and would be great on a very hot day. It is relatively inexpensive at approx. $8 a person. If more people would start to go to this great show, the owner would be able to afford more updates to the building itself. Kids and adults alike would enjoy this.

1  Thank JesuslvsJoy
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I had read other reviews, so I knew that the theater wouldn't be much to look at. It is a low-budget operation but I would highly recommend it. My mom, sister and I all really enjoyed the 45 minute water, light and music presentation. We wished we had time to go back and see the Disney music show that is on the even hours during the day, but weren't able to squeeze it in. Tickets are $8.50 and we had a coupon for $1 off - well worth the price.