“If you are visiting Branson, you gotta call LaQuinta Music City Centre”

Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central
Ranked #68 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 19 May 2009

We had our wedding in Branson, the LaQuinta staff were so helpful from the minute we called them. We received discounted rooms for all of our guests (the kids lived in the pool). Our honeymoon sweet was free of charge for our entire stay (contact hotel for details), it was a nice room with a hot-tub right next to the bed. John Conlee (country music legend) was staying and performing at the hotel; the staff caught wind that my fiance and I were fans and arranged for us to meet him. It was close to everything: dining, shopping and shows were within walking distance so we rarely dealt with the Branson strip traffic.

• Stayed: May 2009

Reviewed 19 May 2009

I really enjoyed my stay there. The kids loved the pool, our room was great, and everyone that I talked to, that stayed at the hotel said that they really enjoyed their rooms and their overall stay. I don't think we could have picked a better hotel or location. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and we will certainly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay when the visit Branson.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2009

We have stayed at this location before, but its been a couple of years. Nice inprovements. Rooms redone, new decor new laminate floors nice and clean! Granite countertops in the bathroom, but still no refrigerators or microwaves! Mattresses need to be replaced ours the sides were a little broken down and a bar pokes at your leg when getting in and out.
Still love the pool and spa! Love the waterfall. Breakfast room is good. Could use another waffle maker. Long wait when busy. Batter mixed too thin. Staff nice and freindly.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2009

The hotel is convenient to shows and attractions. They have a great indoor pool and jacuzzi. The breakfast is delicious with waffles, bagles, eggs, and yogurt. We stay here every time we come to Branson. The staff is friendly and they allow us to bring along our dog, which is an important part of our family.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2009

We stayed 3 nights...Very clean and reasonably priced. Love, love, love the hardwood floors! No more worries about dirty carpet. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Every staff member I encountered greeted me coming and going. Beds were very comfortable, pillows were fluffy. Towels were thick and absorbent. Plenty of amenities provided i.e. soap, shampoo, blow dryer, extra towels, there was even an extra blanket in the dresser drawer, and three pillows per bed. Good water pressure in the shower, although the bathroom was a bit on the small side. Heater worked well and kept us comfortable. Looks recently remodled. Pool area was gorgeous and had great hours, didn't close til 11 pm. Breakfast was included in the stay and was great, well- stocked: muffins, cereals, juices/milk, cocoa/coffee, fresh fruit, waffles, yougart, oatmeal, boiled eggs. Starbucks is under the same roof and you get a 15% discount on your purchases there if you present your room key as ID (AND free access to the computers). Had PapaJohns Pizza delivered there with no problems. A great stay, will definitely stay again. Only 2 complaints: the sauna was out of order during our stay and on our last night we could smell cigarette smoke coming from an electrical outlet from either the room downstairs or behind ours.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2009

Our stay was great. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. we WILL be back.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2009

I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed my stay at the LaQuinta in Branson. I "ran" away from St. Louis for a few days and it was great to be able to take my 65lb lab with me! The staff was great, and very pet friendly. They even left new towels outside my door when I prefered to not have the room cleaned. Although they rooms were simple, they had everything you could need. There was a significant area to walk my dog and there was a "pick up" station right there. The continental breakfast in the morning was awesome, and I really enjoyed the belgium waffles. The dog treats on the main counter was a good touch also!

Great location on mainstreet. I was able to walk alot of places, and Starbucks was right next door! My dog enjoyed our walks Cold Stone to get ice cream every night! I honestly couldn"t have asked for any more for 65.00 a night. I have stayed in 100+ dollar hotel rooms, and recieved way less and way worse treatment. Thank you so much, and you will see us again soon.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)