“Tour group loved”

Ranked #49 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Cullman, Alabama
“Tour group loved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a great time staying at this establishment . Great staff, execellant service, & good breakfast and cookies& ice cream!!!! Would definitely stay again! Location was a plus! Parking good. We felt very safe as they lock the front entrance at 11:00 nightly!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marie M
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for your review. My staff and I are very happy you were pleased, we all enjoyed your group very much. You had a bus load of wonderful people and we hope you will schedule another tour and stay with us again soon. We will do our best to earn a 5 star review but for now we are happy to know you and your friends were all happy with your stay. Do not hesitate to call and let us know how we can help you again.
P Heiser, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am a little delayed in writing this review, but in April we took a trip to Branson. After weeks of hunting for good deals and good hotels, I stumbled across The Brick House. I talked with Peggy many times in making a decision, and she was friendly and courteous every time. My husband and I were getting away for an anniversary trip, and The Brick House was able to accommodate us with a room with a whirlpool tub. It was wonderful! The rooms were clean, the hotel was quiet and in a good location, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was excellent and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend this hotel to anyone going to Branson!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank suebie05
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your recent review. I appreciate the time you took to let us know how much you enjoyed your anniversary stay. I'm thrilled you chose us after your thorough search and so pleased we could be a part of your celebration. Thanks so much for letting us know how we did. Please come back and see us again on your next trip to Branson.
St. Louis,Mo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed here a few days ago. The hotel is very clean, and was nice and quiet. Due to knee problems we asked for a room which would not require a lot of walking and we were given a room with a great location . Our room was on the back side on the main floor. We could see people zip-lining and there was a nice wooded view. The pool was also pristine. The breakfast was fine, the usual foods including hot items like biscuits, gravy and scrambled eggs. Staying on Shepard of the Hills Expressway gives you great access to everything in Branson, but keeps you off the strip and its heavy traffic. This hotel is about a two block walk to The Promise Land Zoo.
It is very close to the IMAX, Red Lobster, Taco Bell and a steak house.

Room Tip: We loved the room on the back side which gave us a nice view of a wooded area.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank PHDSt_Louis_Mo
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear St Louis Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to serve you during your recent trip to Branson and I'm hopeful we will get the opportunity again. Please feel free to call ahead anytime with special accommodation needs and we will do our best to meet your requests. Wishing you happy future travels.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

this was our second time staying here and I see no reason to stay anywhere else when we come to Branson. all of the employees are friendly and helpful. the breakfast is more than adequate, I would rate it as very good to excellent. the room is large, the bed, pillows & linens are the best.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Mattiesmom,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you even more for sharing your comments with us and other travelers. It's really satisfying to our staff to hear from the guests we serve. As the Manager, I am very happy to hear that because of our staff and amenities we are your go to place for a Branson stay. We pride ourselves on delivering a great experience and your feedback helps keep us on track. Thank you so much again and we look forward to your next visit.
Peggy H
GM, Brick House Hotel
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. Clean nice size rooms. Good breakfast ,not sure if the eggs,biscuits and gravy is only on the weekends. But it sure was good! I stay in a lot of hotels and by far this one is ranks in the top two. I would definitely stay again. This time I won't miss the cookies in the evening.

Peggy,Mike and Michelle do a wonderful job keeping the hotel clean, and the rooms update and guest happy!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Oklahoma guest,
I couldn't have picked a more satisfying title for your review. I am very honored to be called the friendliest hotel in Branson. I will thank you on behalf of Mike and Michelle also for their honorable mentions in your review. We are all so happy you found us to be one of your two favorite places to visit. We take great pride in our excellent customer service and cleanliness and you have made our day letting us know that you appreciated our efforts. Thanks again so much on behalf of my staff and I for letting us serve your vacation needs and we all hope to see you again soon.
GM, Brick House Hotel
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I just wanted to say that the hotel was kept very clean and for a good price. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The continental breakfast was very good and the area was kept very clean and the food was hot. Every night we had coffee, tea, cookies and ice cream waiting for us in the lobby of the hotel. A must stay when going to Branson, Mo.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank dmferre
Peggy H, General Manager at The Brick House Hotel, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear New York guest,
I am so happy your group chose to stay with us during your visit to Branson, We really enjoyed the 4 nights you were here. Your group was a joy to get to know and we hope we get the opportunity to see you all again. Thanks so much for the kind words for me and my staff.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

May 2-4 stay. The stay here was great!! Clean room. Great rates. The pool area was clean and well kept as well. The staff was very friendly. Only had breakfast morning but it was good. I was reading reviews and read that there was a very large group staying here the same weekend and I didn't hear a thing. So I'll add quiet to the list of things I enjoyed this weekend.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank lzysmom
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. My staff and I are happy that you found your stay to be so enjoyable. We try to provide the best service and comfort possible and I am happy we were successful during your stay. Please come back to see us on future trips to Branson.