“Always a hit!!!!”

Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
Ranked #6 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinner and live entertainment featuring thirty-two horses and dozens of talented riders performing daring feats of trick riding and competition inside a huge 35,000-square-foot arena.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Although we have been many times we still loved it as much as the first time! The buffalo were a huge hit with the kiddos. Loved every part of it!

1  Thank Karen V
Write a ReviewReviews (6,337)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The show was very good. Great for the whole family, especially for grade school aged children. The pre show was very good and kept the attention of the whole audience. Once the main show got started it was non-stop performances the entire time. Wait staff was good and very fast. The food was good and hot. My issue is that this show is one of the most expensive shows around Branson, but the cost of the animals and venue might be the culprit of the ticket price. Also, the speed the show and food is extremely fast at some times. It sometimes feels like your are being rushed to much in order to to get you out. Overall though the show is good and entertaining.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had a good time. Go early for the pre-show, but don't waste your money on the boot mugs! The actual show was entertaining and funny! LOTS of food so come hungry! We had children from the ages of 5-17. Good time had by all!

2  Thank Midyett6
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My friends and I went to Branson on a last minute whim, glad we did, I have been there several times and have always wondered what the DIXIE STAMPEDE was all about but never got
tickets, well let me say that was a big mistake, everyone should see the show, you will be amazed and entertained, and trilled with all the performances, I loved SKITTER, he just kept everyone of all ages laughing, I still smile when I think of his comedy acts. The host was magniaficient, he kept us all on ours toes, the food was good, but I hardly ate because I was
watching the show, I again say if you are going to Branson, BE SURE TO SEE THE SHOW.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Loved the entertainment. The food was amazing, the waiters/waitresses, were fantastic and hilarious. Ours was Stephen and he had us laughing the whole time. Didn't like using our hands to eat but we could see why if you dropped your utensils on the floor in the dark the waiters would constantly be running amuck and I could see that happening a lot. Especially with young kids. So that wasn't a big issue they gave us warm towels. I was stuffed by the time I left. My teens, 17 and 15 smiled the whole time which they rarely do anymore unless they are on xbox live. so it was a great time. I was happy. We were there with eight of us in a family group.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction