“Tony Roi-exciting show- wonderful man!!!”

Tony Roi’s Elvis Experience
Ranked #74 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: After 18 years as Elvis in the Legends in Concert® show, Tony has taken Branson by storm and is now in his 15th HIT season! Voted Branson, Missouri Entertainer of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008! Tony Roi’s “Elvis & More” Show is a fresh and new delivery of Tony’s tribute to Elvis.BMG/SONY gold-record recording artist TONY ROI…has the look, moves, and voice...along with the passion…that made Elvis the King of Rock ‘N Roll. Backed by his “Powerhouse Band” and his very talented Angel singers, Tony offers an authentic showcase of Elvis Presley music that is unmatched anywhere! By popular demand, just for his fans, Tony also performs incredible songs from other artists that Elvis influenced. In addition to this…Tony has created a truly unique show as he also includes several of his own original songs into his second set…wonderfully written and arranged by Tony.
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We saw Tony Sept. 6. 2012. I had front row center seats. He is amazing. All my friends say" I didn't know you were such an Elvis fan"-and my reply is " Yes, but I am more of a Tony Roi Fan"
His Elvis performances are incredible, but his own music is awesome!!!
Tony, I will be back! ( I need another one of those kisses at intermission!!!)

1  Thank mrsgus1972

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Tony Roi is the very best Elvis impersonator that I have ever seen. He not only looks exactly like him, but he sounds exactly like him as well. His voice is smooth like that of Elvis. He puts his entire self into the show. His band is dynamite and his backup singer, Stephanie Wilson has a great voice. She sang a Patsy Cline number, "Crazy" and she nailed it to perfection. Tony is truly an artist from the get go. He is an original. I felt like I was in the presence of Elvis himself. He not only did Elvis' songs, but some of his own material and it was all wonderful!

1  Thank Bonnie B
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Our first show here in Branson. I liked the show more then I thought I woul.
Tony is a great artist.
He does a great job with Elvis stuff and does some of his own songs
Band was great. Loved the back up singer Stephanie Wilson great voice.
I was disappointed with the turn out maybe 40 people in the show

Reviewed 25 September 2012

fantastic,awesome,entertaining!!!!Amazing singer and entertainer.Have seen him 3 times and I am always impressed.

1  Thank southsidegreggo
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Tony Roi "Elvis and More" surprised me. I went (against my will haha) because I have seen so many Elvis shows. I've always felt if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Not the case with Tony Roi. He captured the spirit of who Elvis was in such a way I'd never seen another "Elvis" and it was obvious he loved music just as much as the King himself. Tony even did some original tunes that I am convinced Elvis himself would have been a fan of Tony Roi. He was so respectful to Elvis' memory instead of over-klling it or being cheesey. His BAND was phenomenal. Everyone on the stage looked like they were having a good time and that's rare to see in Branson. Tony Roi is an amazing artists and person. I hope everyone experiences this show when they visit.