“trip advisor is so out of date”

Club Vegas Supper Club
Branson, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“trip advisor is so out of date”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

the last time club Vegas supper club was updated was 2008 it has changed hands 3 times since then. Your web site is so out of touch,

Visited September 2013
2 Thank millerm573

A TripAdvisor Member
“You've got to see this band!”
Reviewed 13 August 2003

This band is called the Mesa Mitchell Band. Ms. Mitchell has a great voice, but you have to hear that band! Keyboard player is absolutley great! What a comedian! Kept us laughing! Music is great from blues to rock and even country. The service is a little slow but the bartender was very good and helpful too. We hope to go back to Branson and we will be sure to go to Club Vegas!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Band!”
Reviewed 6 August 2003

I agree, the band is absolutely wonderful. Ms. Mitchell has an incredible voice, and the musicians are far superior to any others in town. What a VARIETY of music, and not so loud that you can't have a conversation. I have to disagree with cocktail service. It was VERY slow. We ended up getting our drinks from the bar ( Waitress said "sorry I'm busy"). BUT the BARTENDER (male) was very friendly and suggested other shows to see. We will definately go back to see the Mesa Mitchell band on our next visit. We only hope the cocktail service will be better! Don't miss this band if you're in Branson!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Great NIght Club”
Reviewed 16 July 2003

A group of my Internet friends visited Branson and found this great Club called the Vegas Club.The Band that was performing was called The Mesa Mitchell Band and they were excellent. Good singer and the musicians were fab. The drinks I thought were very reasonable.We had ordered wine and the waitress suggested that it would be cheaper to get a bottle. Was I surprised when the bill for the bottle of wine and for a coke was only $12.50. They also serve food but we did not eat there but next year when we go back we shall try their food out.the staff were all friendly and we were made to feel most welcome. I can highly recommend this night club.

16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member