“Great Hotel right off the strip...”

Fall Creek Inn & Suites
Ranked #75 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This charming motel keeps you away from the horrendous Branson strip traffic! Basic rooms were perfectly clean and beds were comfortable. A/c was off and room was quite warm and stuffy on arrival, which would have been uncomfortable if we had arrived at bedtime. Other than that, staff was friendly, creek view was pretty, pool was clean with lots of chairs and breakfast was plentiful. Five stars for it's class of hotel.... I give it four for basic amenities. Will return!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetsinclaire
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

My staff and I thank you for your business and your review. Both are appreciated and valued, and we love our peaceful home away from the strip.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

We stayed for 4 days at Fall Creek Inn in Branson.We have stayed there on numerous occasions and have always received wonderful service.The rooms are nothing fancy but nice and clean,the cleaning staff always had our room supplied with towels and etc.I guess my only complaint would have to be the bathrooms need to be remodeled and replaced with chair ht. toliets and stall showers in most rooms. Older folks could care less about taking a bath at a hotel and it would be easier to get in and out of a shower with bad knees or lower back problems.

Room Tip: End rooms have less noise or if u are a noisy person(loud TV or loud kids) have mercy on other guest...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank GeeKatz

Thank you for staying here and your review. I appreciate your business and look forward to your return. I appreciate your thoughts as well and it is definately something we are looking forward as we continue to update.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I stayed this past weekend at Fall Creek Inn in Branson. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the place. The room I stayed in was not fancy, but it was spotless. The hotel sits next to a creek on the edge of Branson. The kids played in the creek and we cooked hotdogs on the grill. It was very relaxing after spending the day at Silver Dollar City.

The catfish house there has great food, too.

The staff was great, and showed us how to get around town while avoiding the traffic. Steve, the GM, is a wonderful host, and was a big help to us. We will never stay anywhere else.

Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear John,

I am very pleased to hear that you found your stay so wonderful and clean. We have a very veteran Housekeeping staff and we strive to make sure every room is as clean as possible for every guest. I am thrilled that my staff took such great care of you and we can't wait till you get to come stay with us again in your 2nd home.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

No coffee pot in the room, electric plug in next to sink didn't work, lights are dim in the bathroom which makes for a dark shower, and our feet were black from walking barefoot in our room. That being said, we are on our first night here and those inconveniences have not been enough to motivate us into going through the trouble of changing hotels.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Dear Jamie,
Thank you for your honest review, we take issues such as yours very seriously and want to get them corrected as promptly as possible. However, I have no record of any complaints like this recently so if you would please either give me a call or email me sheldon@fallcreekinn.com so I know which room had the problem we will get it taken care of so that you won't have these issues again in the future. Thank you very much for letting us know of the problems so we can address them, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Thanks for the clean rooms and swimming areas. We had a great time . The staff were awesome and very easy to get along with.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us when we hear that a guest is pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be sure to let our housekeeping staff know, we are fortunate to have such a great staff! Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I loved this place, it was so nice we had a big group for baseball. The pool was nice and the creek was a big hit for the boys. There was two restaurants next to us the bbq was great. Very highly recommend this hotel, and the price was great.

1  Thank Sherry F
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the Fall Creek Inn & Suites and enjoyed all of the hotel's amenities, especially our pool and creek area. I will certainly pass along your kind comments to our team.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Experience the quiet and cleanliness of this establishment. Located on the outskirts of Branson with two good restaurants on each side of hotel. Good prices and glad we found a hotel that takes pets. Recommend it very highly

1  Thank Jim D

Dear Guest,

I'm so happy to hear that you had such a good time at our hotel, I appreciate all the kind words and thank you for the recommendation. I will pass along your review to my Housekeeping dept and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely