“Happy with Suites at Fall Creek”

Fall Creek Inn & Suites
Ranked #75 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 9 February 2008

We stayed at the resort the first week of November. We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the rooms. My husband & I took my parents with us. The staff was so helpful in accommodating their needs. We went to a show in Branson and the staff provided a ride for my parents to attend one of the night's festivity at the resort. The only thing that was troublesome was the light outside my parents bedroom. There was a piece missing from the blinds on the glass and it shined in while they were sleeping. We put up a blanket and that solved the problem. Otherwise, it was a great stay. I've included some pictures that I took. We stayed in a 2 bedroom lock-off.

• Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank zinger430

Reviewed 20 June 2007

We came with our clogging teams ready for a great time as we do every year at this.Pool was ready and so were our little girls.My friend took them to the pool and I went down to get pamplets to see what to do next.(tops we were gone 30 minutes)came back and our purses were stolen.Nothing else touched(cameras;etc)We had a bad time there, won't go there anymore.

1  Thank Snickers10
Reviewed 18 June 2007

My husband and I were supposed to stay here the 14th - 17th of June. It was a horrible hotel.

They didn't bother to inform us that a dance team and a b-ball team were staying there. There were kids everywhere. Don't get me wrong we love kids. We have some. But, they were really, really noisy and were up all hours of the night. The walls at this hotel were paper thin.

We paid $100/night to stay in a jacuzzi room. The suite was right next to the swimming pool on the ground floor. Who ever heard of such a thing.

I repeatedly complained about the noise. The staff was very unhelpful. The only thing they did was say they were sorry.

We checked out the morning of the last night. The staff said they were giving us $10 off per night that we said, but they lied because after I looked at the receipt and did the math... they did no such a thing.

We are very, very unhappy with this hotel and we will never stay here again. I hope others look at this review and consider whether or not they should stay here.

Oh yeah, one other thing this hotel definitely has bugs. I received several bug bites. Very unpleasant.

1  Thank butterflyrose101
Reviewed 29 May 2007

My boyfriend and I don't make much money but we wanted a place to spend memorial day weekend. we picked fall creek inn because it had such low rates so we were kinda afraid of what we might find, since alot of the reviews talk about getting bit by spiders!! But our room was CLEAN. Most definately the cleanest room I have EVER stayed in, and I travel quite a bit. The room was very small but it was exactly what we needed. The bed was really comfortable. The staff was really friendly and we didn't have any problems at all. If we ever go back to Branson we will definately be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank saustin3806
Reviewed 12 May 2007

We just returned from our trip to Branson. We usually stay at another
property, but experienced problems with them so decided to try something else. We found the Fall Creek Inn on the web and called them directly to book. We loved the location of the property! It was very peaceful and the staff was absolutely wonderful to deal with. The rooms were very clean and the beds were fantastic!! We were told the beds were brand new and pillow top. Whatever they were...they were really great! We paid a very reasonable rate and had a room on the ground floor. There is a creek and picnic area in the back that is simply wonderful! The hotel booked all our show tickets for us and got us excellent seats at every show! Pierce Arrow had to be our favorite show! We also really enjoyed the John Denver morning show at the Imax. There was so much talent and it really overwhelmed our expectations! I highly reccommend it for a morning show to get the day going! We read the reviews about the hotel and was surprised due to our extremely enjoyable stay. We made friends with the owner of the hotel while enjoying our stay. He is a Marine and has served our country on numerous occations and continues to do so. The fact that my son is in the military makes me really appreciate our soldiers and I would give my business to a U.S. soldier every chance I get! I can't say enough about this hotel and the people that work there. I can't remember ever staying at a place where the owner was as involved in the day to day operations. He really cares about his property and customers! Thank you to everyone at the Fall Creek Inn for making our Branson vacation so enjoyable! A special thanks to the owner for being so personable and willing to take the time to speak with us. You service to this country is greatly appreciated and we will always stay with you when we come to Branson! If you are going to Branson, give the Fall Creek Inn and call....you won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
6  Thank Teaching4U
Reviewed 24 November 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Fall Creek Inn, for three days. No beding was changed for 3 days, the carpets were not ever vacuum,, The bath room sink had a dirty ring around the inside of it , The bath tub looked like it had not been cleaned for weeks.. -- Reported it to the office and (no one--no one )* * contacted us about our unpleasant stay .Extra charges for use of mirco wave and small refrigerator.

THE GAGE FAMILY KANSAS CITY, MO

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
7  Thank stanlillie
Reviewed 31 July 2006

My husband and I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. We had a time working with the reservation agents w/ the hotel. They didn't seem to know rates, or dates. Luckily I was very prepared; I have worked in the travel industry and booked many a hotel room in my day. I booked our room months in advance, the evening I made the reservation about 11:00 pm we received a phone call wanting to know why we had not checked in. I explained to them the next morning I they had made a mistake we were not set to check in until 7/29/06. They apologized and guaranteed me the rate I had been quoted, after several calls to double check the reservation the manager finally had to assure the rate. Which the rate in my opinion was very high for what you get. The room was VERY clean, no complaints there. But it was very small, possibly the smallest room I have ever stayed in. When we first entered the room we were over whelmed with the smell of cigarette smoke. Even the extra bedding stunk of smoke. We quickly turned on the air and I didn't notice the smell much after that. The Jacuzzi was the very best part of the room; I would have been totally disappointed if it hadn't been for the Jacuzzi. It was very large, a 2 person if not larger, and like I said before everything was very clean. The Fall Creek Steakhouse was excellent. We had a short wait but it was totally worth it. Great food and atmosphere. Rudy, the roll tosser had a great time with the kids, and the rolls are wonderful. All in all our experience was average; I think that the nightly rates are a little high for what you get. IF YOU CALL TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION please be sure to WRITE DOWN WHO YOU TALK TO. The hotel is away from the strip, neat back in the woods off the main highway...close to good food and attractions.

Stayed: July 2006