Fall Creek Inn & Suites
US$62
US$59
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$95
Hotels.com
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$97
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$96
US$88
  • Pool
US$201
US$151
  • Pool
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotels.com
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
US$178
US$173
Priceline
All reviewspicnic areabbq restaurant next doorroom was cleanplace to staysenior adultscouple nightsjacuzzi suitecold cerealoff the beaten pathgreat priceoff seasonfamily vacationthe main drageasy accesswafflesmotelstrip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

Myself, my brother, and my oldest daughter stayed here this past weekend and I just have to say that Fall Creek Inn is one of the best places to stay in Branson. If you like staying off of the strip this place is for you. Excellent location! Great value and clean rooms. The front desk workers were great and very nice. Always love staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 10 September 2012

very good location. and very clean motel. The manager and employees were very helpfull and considerate. I would strongly recomend this motel for sure.The next time i visit branson i will stay at fall creek inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. Our staff is excellent if I do say so myself, and I'm glad they took good care of you. I hope we will see you again soon

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Clean rooms, nice & comfortable beds, good hot water in the showers, attentive front desk, decent little continental breakfast and a very good rate. Far from the Ritz-Carlton but at the low price you pay we were just very pleased. The whole family, all six of us, had two very good nights of sleep while resting up for the next day's activities. Strong thumbs-up.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

My staff and I thank you most kindly for your business and your review. Both are very important, appreciated and valuable. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Branson

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We stayed at this motel/inn on 7/27 to 7/29 I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND DON'T RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!! The room was STINKY and MUSTY SMELLING and the RUG was DIRTY!!! We asked for a different room and the air took hours to get cold. We killed two spiders in the 1st room and they also said that we would have spiders because we were by the woods so thats what you have to expect. When asked about a refund they said they wouldn't give us one since we had already checked in and it was after 7pm. Even though they switched us rooms the room was basically like the previous one!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS INN!!

Room Tip: Would recommend you go to the strip or another location!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Clarissa H

I apologize for the troubles you had at our hotel, We have a very reputable pest control service we employ to try and make sure we never have any issues with any types of bugs or spiders, so I do apologize that you had a problem with that. We take pride in providing a very clean and pleasant room for our guests and I hope that you would give us another shot as I'm sure you won't be dissappointed.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

Nice little motel . Just what is needed in Branson. Good location off of mo-76. Air condition was not cooling in the room and reported it to the front desk . 5 minutes later new one installed . very helpful for directions and how to use the blue ,yellow and red routes.

Room Tip: better view on the south side
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry about your problem that your family experienced during there stay here. I was unaware of any issues but I will definately look into this to see what happened. If there is a problem anytime when the office is closed there is a manager's number posted for emergencies.