“Nice place Inexspenive”

Fall Creek Inn & Suites
Ranked #60 of 140 Hotels in Branson
“Nice place Inexspenive”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying here even though the rooms were very small. The staff was friendly and ensured I had a ground floor room for my dog who can't handle stairs. Breakfast was adequate however adding fruit would be a plus. Easy access to the other side of town with little traffic. Creek was nice. We walked to the church close by and they had an open field. I could let dog off lead and not worry a car would hit her. Very pleasant experience.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Runnergirl123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Altus, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This was our first time staying there and it was clean and very quiet. We will defiantly stay there again. We even recommended it to our son and his wife whom stay the following weekend. The only draw back was the coffee wasn't that good...

Room Tip: Third floor was better in price!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth G
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My family stayed there in August 2013. We were looking for a clean, reasonable hotel that was convenient to be able to enjoy both Branson and Table Rock Lake. This was the perfect place as it is at the best place to be "take a short cut" to be able to avoid the strip traffic if you can, as well as close to the lake . ALL of the staff, and Danielle specifically, went out of their way to ensure an enjoyable experience-- the continental breakfast was perfect so that we did not have to eat out for breakfast (more $$ to play!) and the rooms were clean and quiet. I highly recommend Fall Creek Inn for the Branson and Table Rock Lake traveler!

Room Tip: Ask for the backside of the hotel, beautiful creek, with waterfall and picnic tables with gorgeous s...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer D
Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The staff were super friendly, though, and I did make a last minute reservation. But the room smelled like stale cigarettes, and it was a non-smoking room, and it was really damp despite the air conditioner running full blast. I wasn't impressed with the mismatched decor, but it was quite inexpensive and clean.

Room Tip: The creek is on the back of the hotel, so my view was quite nice!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Christine M
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stayed here August 2013. I booked the first two nights of this hotel using Hotwire, and was delighted to find out I got the hotel I had been planning to book anyway! I wanted a place close to the Wyndham at the Meadows and this is the closest economically priced accomodation. Let me re-iterate other reviewers, the staff was fantastic! I spoke most frequently with Zack and Andrew, super friendly and helpful with any question I could think of to ask. The room was super clean, and Fall Creek behind the hotel is pretty - nice change from having more hotels or restaurants in your view! The mattresses looked new, and were very comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower. We ate at the Fall Creek Steak and Catfish house right next door, with the "Throwed Rolls', it was great also. Read Danny M's review - I agree with all of it, except we didn't even hear a dog bark. We ended up staying the rest of the week. The free continental breakfast was convenient and good, also coffee, tea, hot chocolate and hot water available all day is definitely a plus! It is an older hotel, with no elevators, but if this is an issue just make sure to let them know you need a ground floor room. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and will check here again if I travel back to Branson.

Room Tip: If stairs are an issue, specify ground floor. Specify Fall Creek view if that is critical for you.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ReneeB1234
Junction City, Kansas
Reviewed 21 July 2013

After doing some research, reading reviews and speaking to the staff over the phone the wife and I decided to book this hotel for our 4 day stay in Branson. We were looking for something inexpensive, clean, off "The Strip" and with a friendly staff, which is exactly what we got.
The staff was fantastic. Always ready to answer any questions you might have about anything Branson related. They were all super friendly and ready to do anything within their power to take care of you.
The room was small but not so small that it mattered to us and it was very clean. The AC was cold the shower was hot ( real hot, be careful ). The hotel is not too far off "The Strip" but it is just far enough to get you away from the hustle and bustle for a relaxing night.
Fall Creek runs literally right off the back parking lot and it is a pretty little creek. They have a couple of picnic tables, a couple of grills and a place to play horse shoes next to the creek. The pool was clean, water temp was nice, plenty of chairs and towels provided poolside.
There are two good restaurants right next door to the hotel. On the north side is Danna's BBQ- fantastic burgers and very friendly service, can not speak about the BBQ all we had was the burgers and they were so good I went back the second night and got one to take back to the room.. On the south side is the Fall Creek Steak and Catfish House, the food we had there was very good. Every once in awhile a server will walk around and yell "hot rolls" and throw them to you, its fun and you will find out real quick who can catch and who can not. Find a coupon for the free Potato Skins appetizer, they are huge and delicious. Both of these restaurants are very reasonably priced as well.
I really can not come up with a list of cons for this hotel. Its not on "The Strip" but that is one of the reasons we booked it. The hotel does allow pets and we did hear some barking from one of the adjoining rooms every once in awhile but it was never late enough to bother our sleep time. The guest laundry room is on the third floor, we did use it once and did not find it to be a problem and our room was on the bottom floor, if stairs are a problem, using it would be a issue.
All in all we were very pleased with our stay and will stay at this hotel again the next time we are in Branson.

Room Tip: We reserved a room around back on the ground floor and loved it. Easy access to the creek area and p...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Danny M
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Our family location turned into a nightmare! The hotel was nice and family oriented. The staff was friendly. However on the second day, we noticed that something was missing from our room. On the third morning of our stay, I woke up with close to 200 bites all over my body. After speaking to the front desk, they moved us to a different room. When we walked in that room, we were over taken by fleas. We immediatly ran down to the front desk and was told there was nothing they could do...the manager would not answer his phone. So at midnight we were stuck with no where to stay and having to drive home...8 1/2 hours!! Once i got home, i was itching uncontrolably, benedryl would not touch it, and was running 103 fever. After a visit to the ER, the dr confirmed it was bed bugs. Now i am stuck with a ruined vacation and a hospital bill that the hotel refuses to cover.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Randa C
Sheldon-GM, General Manager at Fall Creek Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Randa, I'm sorry your trip turned out to be so bad and that you believe that you had bugs in your room. However upon inspecting your room we found there to be no bugs in the room and we even called our exterminator in to check in case we missed them and he found no bugs to be in the room or any signs they were ever in the room. Bed bugs is not something we take lightly, and we go to every measure to make sure we don't have those issues. I am sorry that we were sold out that night and didn't have another room available for you, however we did offer a full refund for the night and offered to find you another room for the night since you were unhappy there. Once again I'm sorry your stay turned out to be an unpleasant one, but I'm happy that you found the staff to be very friendly, and the hotel to be very nice and family oriented.