“Pet friendly and peaceful!! ”

Fall Creek Inn & Suites
Ranked #73 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent a couple of nights here at Fall Creek Inn and enjoyed it. We always travel with our small dog and were delighted to find a nice place to walk and play with our pet while on vacation. We found the room to be clean, but this is definitely a "no frills" facility. Bring your own everything (iron, hairdryer etc.) and be prepared to rent the 'fridge and microwave. (Fall Creek Staff...this would have to be our biggest complaint!! That's just NOT cool!!)
The room it's self was nice and clean, staff was very helpful and informative. They went out of the way to answer any questions we had! They helped book a show and told us a couple of short cuts around town!! Great staff!! (Especially Andrew and Sheldon, thanks for the show tickets guys!!) We will definitely be back in the future.... And hopefully we won't have to rent the 'fridge!! ;) Thanks for a pleasant experience! ~ The Waldrop's

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adwaldrop

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy but always clean. New comfortable beds. I aways stay here when in Branson. It's an easy drive to anything; Silver Dollar City, The Shepherd of the Hills, Downtown Branson, any of the shows or any of attractions on the strip...Great Location! O'Yea right next door is the best pork BBQ Danna!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

They could stand to get elevators put in or have someone available to carry bags for guests. We got the family suiet and it was on the third floor. That is a lot of luggage to pack up and down stairs for grandparents. Otherwise the stay was wonderful. The service was great there was a restaurant on either side. And close to every thing.

1  Thank Sheila J
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a completely average standard older hotel 5 minutes from the strip. I didn't want to stay right on the strip & this was perfect. There is a beautiful creek with fishing & picnic tables. The rooms were clean upon arrival. The pool was very loud at night but that's to be expected I guess. If you want frills this is not the place for you. There is not even a hairdryer in the room. Housekeeping did not come once in three days.
My only real complaint was the misleading information I was given regarding the room. I have very specific dietary needs & when I saw the hotel stating refrigerators & microwaves were in all rooms I was sold. When we got to the room neither were there. I called the desk & was told $3/night/each. I said the hotel information on the website (which I had printed out) said otherwise. I was then told (in a rather rude manner) that since I booked through Reserve Branson I had to pay
for these (since I had already received a discount). This was quite disappointing.
My only other issue (again misrepresentation) was the 'discount tickets' available at the desk. They had several signs stating they had special prices on attractions & shows. When I went to purchase them the worker said their prices were the exact same as the attractions (ones the hotel was advertising)full prices. She did state I could go online & try to find a discount. Wow I hadn't thought of that!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have been to Branson several times over the years, but it was the first time we stayed here. The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly. We enjoyed playing horse shoes while sitting on the rocks by the creek. We will definitely return our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Everything was clean and well kept. It was very quiet as well. The smells from the BBQ restaurant next door were a plus! We had an easy time finding the hotel because we passed in while on our "Ride the Ducks" tour. Will definitely consider staying again!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was probably our 10th time visiting Branson, but the first time staying in a hotel. We typically stay in condos, but we chickened out of camping for a long weekend with our friends this time around, and needed someplace cheap to stay at the very last minute. I booked Fall Creek Inn online and hoped for the best! The location is awesome because it is close to everything, but far enough away from the main drag that you don't have to deal with the crazy traffic. We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and great customer service. Everyone from the front desk clerk to the cleaning people to the man who got some fresh coffee going for me one morning (the manager maybe?) was awesome. Very friendly and accommodating. The room was a typical hotel room, but had super comfy beds and nice cool a/c. I panicked when I didn't see a hair dryer, but then read that it was an item that could be checked out (at no charge) at the front desk. Pretty smart way of keeping people from swiping them! My only reservation when we got there is that our room faced a pretty busy road, so I was hoping I wouldn't hear cars all night. Turns out the fan on the a/c drowned out the noise (in a good way!), so it wasn't a problem. However, if you book a room, request one in the back that faces the creek. It's really pretty back there with picnic areas, grills, and a pool, and definitely quieter!

Room Tip: Request a room that faces the creek!