Fall Creek Inn & Suites
US$76
US$73
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$103
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
ComfortInn
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$146
Hampton.com
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$240
US$230
All reviewspicnic areabbq restaurant next doorroom was cleanplace to staysenior adultscouple nightsjacuzzi suitecold cerealoff the beaten pathgreat priceoff seasonfamily vacationthe main drageasy accesswafflesmotelstrip
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent a couple of nights here at Fall Creek Inn and enjoyed it. We always travel with our small dog and were delighted to find a nice place to walk and play with our pet while on vacation. We found the room to be clean, but this is definitely a "no frills" facility. Bring your own everything (iron, hairdryer etc.) and be prepared to rent the 'fridge and microwave. (Fall Creek Staff...this would have to be our biggest complaint!! That's just NOT cool!!)
The room it's self was nice and clean, staff was very helpful and informative. They went out of the way to answer any questions we had! They helped book a show and told us a couple of short cuts around town!! Great staff!! (Especially Andrew and Sheldon, thanks for the show tickets guys!!) We will definitely be back in the future.... And hopefully we won't have to rent the 'fridge!! ;) Thanks for a pleasant experience! ~ The Waldrop's

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adwaldrop
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy but always clean. New comfortable beds. I aways stay here when in Branson. It's an easy drive to anything; Silver Dollar City, The Shepherd of the Hills, Downtown Branson, any of the shows or any of attractions on the strip...Great Location! O'Yea right next door is the best pork BBQ Danna!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2014

They could stand to get elevators put in or have someone available to carry bags for guests. We got the family suiet and it was on the third floor. That is a lot of luggage to pack up and down stairs for grandparents. Otherwise the stay was wonderful. The service was great there was a restaurant on either side. And close to every thing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheila J
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a completely average standard older hotel 5 minutes from the strip. I didn't want to stay right on the strip & this was perfect. There is a beautiful creek with fishing & picnic tables. The rooms were clean upon arrival. The pool was very loud at night but that's to be expected I guess. If you want frills this is not the place for you. There is not even a hairdryer in the room. Housekeeping did not come once in three days.
My only real complaint was the misleading information I was given regarding the room. I have very specific dietary needs & when I saw the hotel stating refrigerators & microwaves were in all rooms I was sold. When we got to the room neither were there. I called the desk & was told $3/night/each. I said the hotel information on the website (which I had printed out) said otherwise. I was then told (in a rather rude manner) that since I booked through Reserve Branson I had to pay
for these (since I had already received a discount). This was quite disappointing.
My only other issue (again misrepresentation) was the 'discount tickets' available at the desk. They had several signs stating they had special prices on attractions & shows. When I went to purchase them the worker said their prices were the exact same as the attractions (ones the hotel was advertising)full prices. She did state I could go online & try to find a discount. Wow I hadn't thought of that!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have been to Branson several times over the years, but it was the first time we stayed here. The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly. We enjoyed playing horse shoes while sitting on the rocks by the creek. We will definitely return our next trip to Branson.

• Stayed: July 2014