“'Very Pleased"”

Ranked #29 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Georgetown, La.
“'Very Pleased"”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My daughter and I were very pleased with our stay at twelve oaks inn. I have never stayed in a hotel that was as clean as this inn. The staff was very friendly and the location was perfect. The only complaint is the bed was a little hard, but for the price and the money I saved, I could deal with a hard bed. We will stay there again should we decide to return to Branson in the future.
DP
Georgetown, La.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Hello! Thanks for your great review and most of all thanks for your business...we greatly appreciate it! I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our beds. We would hope that you stay with us again, and if so please request for us to add a pillow top / egg crate to the top of the beds when making a reservation. The extra cushion will surely be a more enjoyable nights sleep. Thanks again and best wishes!

Jennifer Moore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Excellent rooms with fridges!. Clean and nice. Quiet with friendly staff. Will stay again. A no brainer!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
Thanks so much for your pleasant review on our property! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Branson. Best wishes and thanks again!

Searcy, Arkansas
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I've been staying at the Twelve Oaks Inn for the past 30 years (before they had phones in the room). It was a nice getaway from the phones back then. My parents began bringing me as a teenager and I've continued the tradition. Rooms are always clean, staff are very friendly, great location just off Hwy 76 (away from the hustle and bustle), easy access off of Hwy 76, located across from the major water park, and near to Silver Dollar City. We just returned this past Saturday from a few days in Branson where we stays at Twelve Oaks Inn. I can always count on everything being just like I expected.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Dear Michael, Thanks so much for your continued repeat business over the years...even before phones :) We appreciate your business and great review for others to see. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Branson. Best wishes and thanks again!

Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My family and have made Twelve Oaks our Branson home. We've stayed there the last several trips to Branson and always find the motel clean and very convenient to all attractions.
The staff is always friendly and ready to help. We'll be back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thanks for your great review on our property. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Branson. Best wishes!

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The receptionist greeted me by name before I even reached the office. We stayed during the early part of the week and had the nice swimming pool to ourselves. The best part is the location of the hotel. It is just far away enough from the hustle and bustle of Country 76 Rd to be safe for little kids but close enough to attractions and restaurants. The only thing I would recommend 12 Oaks do is expand their breakfast. There were only donuts, cereal, oatmeal, juice, and milk.

• Stayed June 2012
Thanks so much for your great review on our Inn. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes!

Kansas City MO
Reviewed 13 May 2012

This is a "value" room. It is older, so furnishings are a big outdate, but clean, clean, clean. We are out all day and just look for a clean room to sleep. This certainly fits the bill. It does have a small pool that would be sufficient for a quick dip in the summer. Light continental breakfast, nothing too fancy. The location is great, on the yellow route, very easy to get in a out of. There is a cool zip line thing just by it that is fun to watch at night. Very friendly front desk, easy checkout, no problems.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank mitchy74
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, 15 May 2012
Thanks for your great review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next trip to Branson! Best wishes!

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed at this motel last weekend and I got to say for $39 a night you just can't beat it. The room was probably one of the cleanest room I've ever stayed in at a budget motel. I've stayed in hotels over $100 that weren't this clean and smelled this good. The bed was very comfortable. Pillows kind of small but worked just fine. The continental breakfast was average but then again for $39 you can afford to go out to eat breakfast. It is only a couple miles from Silver Dollar City right behind the new zipline ride.
The only thing I didn't like was when they tried to charge me for a 3 year old that was sleeping in the same bed as me but the gentleman at the front desk waived the fee for me anyways. If you are looking for a nice, cheap, close to everything motel in Branson, then this is your place. We bought season passes to Silver Dollar City and we'll for sure stay at this place again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank BigEFortSmith
SpinningWheelInn, Owner at Twelve Oaks Inn, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Thanks for staying with us! I appreciate your review and your business! We hope to see you again soon. Best wishes!