“Great People!”
Review of Four Seasons Inn

Four Seasons Inn
Ranked #129 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We love staying at the Four Seasons EVERY TRIP to Branson. Once we left or video camera, over $300 worth of equipment, we called the front desk and they had it up there waiting for us. Yes we have had our mishaps, but we travel lots of places and EVERY hotel is going to have problems, but the people at Four Seasons take care of us when a problem does happen. THANKS to TAMMY!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 June 2012

We arrived in Branson and stayed another hotel that was not pleasing to us...we checked out the next day and drove along the trip and found the Four Seasons, I stay there was very nice, rooms were cleaned, the indoor and outdoor pool was very nice. Lady at the front desk was so helpful and very kind checking in and checking out. I would recommend this hotel. Our stay was July of 2011 and we plan to stay there again this summer. KCMO mom

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We recently stayed at Four Seasons Inn and it was awful. We were booked for 4 nights, but left after 2. Our room was not cleaned once during the 2 days we were there, we were never given clean towels, and there was nobody in the office during that time, we had to call a special number for assistance. The heater was loud and the room was old and dingy, there was only 1 ice machine working and that was in the main building by the laundry room, and that room was really scary. Their internet was not working and the breakfast was just awful. Biscuits and gravy cold, no fresh fruit or yogurt. Toaster didn't work, but the coffee and orange juice was acceptable. It may be better during peak season, but I would never recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Normsie
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This was the worst place I have ever stayed in. There were dead and alive crickets in our room and we also found them in our bed! We complained and they put us in the upper level, but there were still a few crickets in that room. They never gave us clean towels or made our beds. When I left I did not go to the front and check out because we just wanted to get the heck out of there. When I did call 4 days later, all they did was say am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I would never recommend this place!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank elizabeth s
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We recently spent a night at the Four Seasons and it was horrible. We were booked for 2 nights but left after 1 night. The room was old and smelled and we also found 3 cockroaches in the bathroom and by the main entry door. Did not sleep much for the night that we were there afraid that there might be more roaches. The hotel in the front were you check in was very nice and had been updated, staff was friendly but bugs is domething /i will not deal with. my husband went to the laundryroom and he said that there were alot of cockroaches and all kinds of other bugs in the room. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tobyyahtzee
Reviewed 23 May 2011

My wife and I recently spent a few days in Branson, Mo at the Four Seasons Inn. We are both senior citizens with some age related problems. Our host Linda Kiang went out of her way to accomodate and help us and made our stay that much more pleasant. After knowing her for only a few minutes it was like talking to an old friend rather than a motel employee. Four Seasons should be extremely proud of Linda. In over 40 years of traveling, she is by far the nicest and most down to earth person we have ever dealt with. All employees should be like her.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2011

I have to say after my fourth time here I haven't found really any reason to complain. This place isn't fancy, but for the reasonable rates I wasn't expecting it to be. Our first time here we stopped in because of the great rates listed on the sign. This place has several buildings, with the back two being surrounded by trees on all three sides (even though it's right on the strip). We don't ever book ahead (since it's the slower season) and we request a room in the back building. It's so quiet back there that we can nap during the day if we want. The rooms have always been clean, and except for the one day we slept in real late, the maids have always come by and cleaned our room while we were out for the day. We've only been to the breakfast room a few times, as we're usually not up for the early breakfast hours. It's not a big breakfast spread, but I wouldn't expect much with the reasonable hotel rates. Any time we've had any problems for maintenance they've been addressed right away. All in all we love this place and would stay here again in the future provided the rates stay as reasonable as they have always been.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back building are the quietest!