My husband and I just celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary and we wanted to get out of town for the weekend. We decided to go to Branson and do some shopping and just spend time together. We are on a tight budget, so in order to make our trip happen I needed to find an inexpensive hotel that would also be a pleasant place to stay after we were through exploring the town. I researched several hotels and read many many reviews over just about every hotel in Branson. I stumbled across The Yellow Rose Inn and Suites and started reading reviews about it. They were all very positive reviews and the price was amazing! I searched for the Yellow Rose on other review sites as well to see if all of the reviews matched up and 99% of the reviews I read were all positive. I looked at photos of the rooms and they looked very nice for the price as well. I was convinced that this was the place to try and I am glad we did! The hotel is located just far enough away from the strip that it is relaxing and quiet but still very convenient. The beds were super comfy and the TV was a good size. The rooms are not very big but they are plenty big enough to relax in. When we checked in the lady at the desk was very friendly and gave us popcorn for later. They have a complimentary breakfast like none other that I have ever seen at a one star hotel. Waffles, eggs, cereals, donuts etc. I was so tired the first morning that I did not feel like going to get breakfast so my husband went to grab a donut or something and they gave him a tray to bring food back to me in the room. When we checked out two days later we recieved a small box of chocolates to thank us for staying there. I know these things aren't a huge expense or big deal but it is the thought behind it that matters to me. We paid a very inexpensive price fo our King room therefore was not expecting the kind of service we got. It well exceeded my expectations and we are planning another trip to Branson in a month and this is definitely where I will book our rooms. I was very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson