“Great!”

Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites
Ranked #12 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Clean and no complaints. The rates were wonderful. We will be staying here again! For sure!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Vince35
MDNEILL, Owner at Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and your review. I really appreciate both. Please stay again. Thank you again. Best regards, MD Neill, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)

Reviewed 27 May 2012

The staff at this hotel are friendly. The breakfast was very good and it made the price of the room that much better! The room did have a plastic smell that was almost overwhelming whenever you walked in, but you got used to it soon. The room was small and the bathroom was TINY, but we didn't stay there for the room. The location was superb, just a few blocks off the main part of the strip. The outdoor pool was nice and clean, if a bit small. The room was clean, though they didn't refill the coffee/filter for the second morning, which was a bit disappointing. Make sure you get extra towels if you're going to use the pool though. We called for towels one morning after we had used ours for the pool and were told that housekeeping would restock when they came around to clean, but we ended up having to go to the office to get them ourselves so we could shower. I thought that was a little off-putting. I would probably stay there again, because of the location and the comfortable beds!

1  Thank stephaniemo
MDNEILL, Owner at Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us, I appreciate your business. Beach towels are always available at the front desk and should be used at the pool instead of the room towels. Our pool and bathroom vanities are much larger than those at most other Branson lodging properties. Please accept my sincere apology for the housekeeper failing to leave you extra coffee. Please stay with us again. Thank you and best regards, MD Neill, Owner .

Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

Only real gripe about the place is that the power went out in our unit 3 times during our 2 day stay while my wife was blow drying her hair. Staff was prompt to flip the breaker back on, but after the second time all I could think was,"really?" Also they said it would be fixed and never was. Otherwise staff was helpful and courteous. Room had a "dressed up" motel feel, and was average for a so called "suite". For the price I have stayed at better hotels (although it was a holiday weekend). The room was very clean, and breakfast is served 6:30-9:30 (Should be until 10:30, who wants to get up before 8-9 on vacation?). The place didn't quite meet my expectations being newly remodeled, but it wasn't a bad place to stay. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for your business. I really appreciate it. The only time a circuit breaker cuts off is when it is overloaded and it could be because your wife's hair dryer and other portable appliances were being used at the same time. Our breakfast hours have now been extended for all holidays and other special occasions. Please stay with us again. Sincerely and with my best regards, MD Neill, Owner

Reviewed 27 May 2012

let me start by saying I don't like to leave negative reviews, I read all kinds of reviews before booking a week and a half in advance at the yellow rose inn. I was so excited to find a motel as one person put it a hidden "gem" in branson, my wife booked a room with kat for the 26th on the bottom floor, when wife arrived she spoke to a man named jake and he said that he had no record of it being on the bottom floor so he put them on top floor at the back of the motel, now we are 45 years old so no biggie for us to go to top floor, but my mother is 68 and a few months back had a heart attack. so for her it was a big deal hence the reason for booking in advance! my wife spoke to a woman in house cleaning and she was super nice and told my wife that the room upstairs was nicer then downstairs because of new remodeling. room was nice, beds were nice, so i really want to be fair in writing this review. motel is older and has usual problems for an older motel. air conditioning froze up and also toilet would act like it did not want to flush. my wife went back and spoke to jake upon checkout and told him that she thought the reason that they stuck them on the back of motel was because of a coupon for $49 dollars a night. he admitted that it was the truth that the computer was the culprit that it would automaticly put you in back, so dont use a coupon just pay regular price if you want a front room. I mean this place no ill will, its just that alot of people that go to branson on vacation are older with health problems and my family was a little dissapointed with the service.

3  Thank bdnewt007

Dear Guest, Thank you for your business. I really appreciate you staying with us. Your $49 coupon was for two people and we did not charge you extra for your mother. The computer does not automatically place guests with coupons at the back of the motel. As a matter of fact we have guests that request those rooms. Pool side rooms are higher but not all rooms on the front side are. Again, thank you for staying with us and please stay here when you come back to Branson. Best regards, MD Neill, Owner

Reviewed 26 May 2012

This motel had the friendliest staff and was super clean. The pillow top mattresses were so comfortable. The homemade to order waffles for breakfast were delicious as well all the other items to choose from ...had to try something different each morning. They also helped get great seats at shows for a discounted price ...we will definetly stay there again.

There are also beautiful out door gazebos to enjoy.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second level..if you have any disabilities I would suggest 1st floor or room near t...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
MDNEILL, Owner at Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2012

Dear Texas Guest, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review. I really appreciate both and hope you stay with us again. Sincerely and with my best regards, MD Neill, Owner

Reviewed 25 May 2012

The Yellow Rose is the most wonderful experience . The staff was superb and very informative. I was honored to stay at the Yellow Rose and I would recommend to anyone. The rooms were very clean and smelt wonderful. The breakfast was great. Thank you for our stay and will return .
Sincerely Beverly Adams

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
MDNEILL, Owner at Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and your review.. I appreciate both very much. Please stay again. Best regards, MD Neill, Owner

Reviewed 23 May 2012

The workers are All Great!! They were very friendly and considerate and helpful in everyway! The breakfast was awesome, biscuits and gravy was great! Our room was so clean and inviting and at a great price!!!

Room Tip: Any room is a good one!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
MDNEILL, Owner at Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear Kentucky Guest,
Thank you for being our guest and for your review. I really appreciate your business and my complete staff will be glad to see you again.
Best regards, MD Neill, Owner