I stayed at the Yellow Rose with my wife on a vacation trip to Branson. We had originally booked at a name-brand hotel, but decided to try the Yellow Rose because it was half the price. Good move. This is a sizable motel-type place that has been thoroughly renovated. Our room was big enough, comfortable and well-equipped, including a refrigerator and microwave. The housekeeping was outstanding, one of the cleanest places I've stayed. The rooms must be nearly soundproof -- we enjoyed peace and quiet the whole time we were there. Nice little extras: a surprise welcome bag that included toiletries and even popcorn for the microwave. The daily free breakfast was substantial: scrambled eggs, mixed fruit, hot and cold cereal, made-to-order waffles, juice, bagels and English muffins, and of course coffee and tea. Helpful attendants on duty. There's a well-kept eating area, but you can also take your food outside and eat on an attractive patio. At checkout, they gave us a little box of Russell Stover chocolates. Nice touch. The staff were very friendly and helpful, including arranging discounted show tickets. The only disappointment was the swimming pool -- it was well maintained and the water was crystal-clear, but the pool was too small for anything more than cooling off. Certainly not suitable for lap swimmers. Although it takes a little map-reading (or GPS help) to find the inn, it's actually not more than five minutes from the heart of the main drag, Route 76 (Country Music Boulevard) where the majority of the shows and restaurants are located. Overall, we were very pleased. A wonderful bargain inn, staffed by really nice folks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated and updated in 2012 and 2013 with an expanded Breakfast room and Patio area, Elevator, carpeting, luxurious pillow top mattresses, desks with ergonomic chairs, large capacity ice makers, big 40 inch HDTVs with Free HBO, refrigerators, microwaves, curved shower rods, room coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic door locks, 24 hour security system for guests safety, free Wi-Fi and a delicious hot breakfast in our Bon Appetit Bistro with scrambled eggs, fresh baked waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, cereals, donuts, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, tea and milk. Also, added a new guest laundry and eight luxurious King Suites with Sofas. In addition we added two large exterior Gazebos for outdoor dining and gathering places. Our large outdoor pool features tables with umbrellas, beach towels and a sun deck for tanning and relaxing. We are situated in a scenic and quiet location out of the heavy traffic and not far from the 76 Strip, Silver Dollar City, Shepherd of The Hills, the Titanic, Historic Downtown Branson, Branson Landing and Convention Center, Outlet Malls, Music Theaters, tourist attractions and popular restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Branson Yellow Rose Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson Yellow Rose Hotel Branson
- Bransons Yellow Rose Branson