Branson's Best may well be Branson's best place to stay!
ROOM: We stayed in Room 318, on the back side of the hotel, toward the view. Because the hotel is largely below grade, you don't hear traffic noise from the strip. We were close to the end of the building, so there wasn't much foot traffic nor noise from other tenants.
The room was spotless, and while the style of the furniture is more on the rustic side, it all looked brand new. Free wifi was pretty good, about 2Mbps down and 350kpbs up. Not screaming fast, but as I said, it's free.
Every surface was clean and very well-kept. Carpet was clean and not worn. Beds were not Heavenly Beds by Marriott, but they weren't uncomfortable, either. A bit on the firm side, but not broken down nor dirty.
They don't use the "make the room smell clean" chemicals. The room IS clean. All the housekeeping staff wear scrubs as a uniform, and they clearly take pride in making sure the room is presented the best it can be. A nice touch in this bible-belt area, is the bible open to Psalm verses on the windowside table. There is an elevator for getting your luggage to your room, nice when you have a ton of bags as we did.
POOL: I'm not a pool guy, but it was a large pool, very clean, not terribly over-chlorinated. Cool and enjoyable.
STAFF: EVERY member of the staff, to the person, was pleasant, cheerful, professional and very friendly. I always felt like I was appreciated as a customer, never a burden.
BREAKFAST: Absolutely among the best breakfast I've experienced in a "and we also have breakfast" hotel. Their slogan is "Hotels That Think They're a Bed & Breakfast!" and this is absolutely true. So many places have a few hard rolls and other carb-based fare, which I can't eat. This place was packed with protein if you wanted it. We had biscuits & sausage gravy, waffles, scrambled eggs (real, not from powder), yogurt, sausage patties, and of course cereal and Krispy Kreme donuts for the carb fans. The staff kept the food hot and stocked at all times, a chore considering the volume of folks coming through the line. Breakfast saved us at LEAST $20 per day, so combined with the very fair $78 per night fee, it made for a great value. They had ample seating in the air-conditioned inside, plus tables outside in front of the lobby, as well.
Overall, I give this place my highest rating. Is it a Marriott? No, of course not. But for hotels in Branson, it is definitely among the best, if not THE best, as the name implies. You will not regret staying here as a couple, or with kids. And certainly for the price, you can't beat the value.
Again, outstanding in every way!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's Best is located in the heart of Branson with easy access to the shows, restaurants, golf, shopping, lakes and more. Nearby activities include Andy Williams' Theatre, Titanic Museum,Stone Hill Winery, and Mount Pleasant Winery. This motel features double queen, single king and suite rooms with electronic locks, wireless internet access, and refrigerator, hair dryer, iron/ironing board in each room. Other amenities include outdoor pool, hot deluxe breakfast plus cookies, ice cream and cobbler each evening. Come and see why this family owned and operated motel is a favorite among Branson visitors. With its quality service and comfortable amenities,Branson's Best provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to please everyone. Contact us to discuss availability and rates for your next Branson trip. Need show or attraction tickets? Our reservations department can help you plan the perfect itinerary! Be sure to ask about our ticket specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Branson's Best reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Branson`s Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Hotel Branson
- Bransons Best Branson