“This is about the theater, not the show.”

Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre
Illusionist Rick Thomas in Branson
Ranked #38 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The home of world class entertainment! 2014 shows include, Premier Illusionist, Rick Thomas; The 3 Redneck Tenors; The Price is Right, LIVE!; The Lettermen; The Lennon Sisters; The Osmonds American Jukebox; Daniel O'Donnell; Sha Na Na's Rockin Christmas; and The Andy Williams Christmas Show starring The Osmond Brothers and The Lennon Sisters!
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I came in with my cane. My wheelchair was broken.

I was given royal treatment.

Saw other people in wheelchairs also given great service.

The theater is on a hill, thus many steps.

Would go again, if they had a good show.

Great staff!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have gone to many shows here and have all been extremely enjoyable. We all miss Andy but he left an awesome legacy

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I've been in Branson all week, going to a big show everynight and was thoroughly dissapointed in all of them until friday afternoon seeing Rick Thomas, finally a show worth seeing! You can tell he was a vegas performer, there were magnificent costumes, fantastic tricks, beautiful and timely transition to tie together and even more magical story of a dream becoming reality. See most of the shows I went to I wanted to be amazed, I wanted to see something that's never been done and everywhere else but the performances were slow in transitions with a lot of down time, no story really created to hold the show together, or it was aimed at small children and made me feel like I need to be 8 years old to actually enjoy it. Thank you so much Rick for actually showing me Branson does have a performance that consists of the positives of the afore mentioned items. Thomas brings a sparkling passion to his stage, his presence fills the theather and draws you in. He's family friendly in all of his acts and constantly gets the crowd involved! His humor, wonderfully dry at times, keeps a smile constantly on your face and fills the room with laughter. Thomas opens up about his life and shares stories that are easily relatable at any age. These stories act as guide through the entire performance to tie together the importance of a dream. The simplicity of how vital it is to follow your dreams and how persisting and believing in yourself you can move mountains. Thomas brings the showmanship of Vegas to the small Branson stage with his delightfully shocking and bewildering illusions. I was actually able to get on stage for one of his acts because he invited 10people from the audience to join him on stage, though not chosen by him, we chose to go up ourselves if we wanted. I jumped at the opportunity to get up close and personal...I got chills watching it happen right before my eyes having absolutely no clue how it was done. His timing was on point, his tricks had flare and his beautiful assistants had dance moves that enchanted you through a magical whirlwind all built on a dream. After the show I had he opportunity to meet Rick Thomas, he autographed my ticket and I was able to get my picture with him. It was a true pleasure to be able to experience such a wonderful performance and I give everyone my highest recommendation to go see this fantastically put together, flawless performance by the great Rick Thomas! Thank you Rick for finally giving me a real smile while in Branson.
Elizabeth B.-22
Tacoma, WA

1  Thank sparklesmeow
Reviewed 30 June 2014

For years, the Andy Williams Christmas Show was our favorite show in Branson. However, since Andy passed away, the show has gone from excellent to poor. The first year after his death, it was still good. However, this past Christmas (2013) it was poor. We do not plan to attend again.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Wow, there was so much energy in the show and Rick was so awesome. I highly recommend this show to anyone. It was so worth every penny.