“Kids love it!”

US$29.57*
and up
Branson Duck Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Be Entertained on Branson's only Land and Water Adventure. One amazing experience that is fun, informative, entertaining, and unique.
Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Kids love it!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Awesome experience everyone must do. Learn some history about Branson and have a quacking good time.

Visited October 2013

Bayville, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Duck was Fun”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I hesitated to Ride the Duck, but my husband wanted to go. I decided it might be fun so decided to go along. It was great. They picked us up right at the complex we stayed in while in Branson so it was very convenient. Our tour guide was the best; very friendly, fun and informative. They give you a great tour of Branson with lots of history about the town. The splash into the lake was easier than I thought. We really had a fun time and my husband even got to drive the duck in the lake. Our duck splashed into Table Rock Lake so we got a beautiful view of the showboat, The Branson Belle, at dock. She is majestic! I would recommend this ride to everyone.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank MaryBob2013
Hoopeston, Illinois
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great way to see what Branson is all about.”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We love taking a ride on the Ducks. The driver is always funny and informative. They know the history and about every place to eat and show to see. The ride on the lake is awesome and the view from the top of the mountain is breathtaking. A must-do!

Visited September 2013
Branson, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good for kids”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We took our 7, 5 and 12 week old on the ducks today. Our two boys loved it they got to drive the duck in the water and enjoyed blowing the duck whistle which they handed out before we boarded included in the ticket price. My only thing is I thought it ran a little long.

They insist on taking your picture pre boarding, which normally I never buy, but I actually bought this one as it was a nice family pic and very reasonable.

Visited October 2013
Cuba, Missouri, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“" The Ducks"”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

a good way to send a hot afternoon if you don't mind water, you get a general tour of the area, the driver of the duck we rode seemed to be well informed. A unique use a piece of American mechanical history.

Visited August 2013