“Kinda pricey, just a ride around town”

Ride The Ducks of Branson
Book In Advance
More Info
US$29.57*
and up
Branson Duck Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Be Entertained on Branson's only Land and Water Adventure. One amazing experience that is fun, informative, entertaining, and unique.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I am like another reviewer who said that they could only catch every 3rd or 4th word. Our tour guide was nice, but not outstanding, and I think that probably makes all the difference. Since I couldn't hear what he was saying, I felt like I was just being driven by lots of the attractions I had been driving past all week.

We had my 2 very young nieces with us, and they enjoyed steering the boat. Other than that, I hate to say that I would rather have kept my 40 dollars & had some down-time reading by the pool.

My 19 yr-old daughter said she's glad she did it once, but she doesn't care to do it again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,786)

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We took our two daughters that are 5 and 3 and we all had a lot of fun, it's interesting for kids and adults. Of course it was warm but that is to be expected in the middle of summer. Our tour guide was excellent! There were 2 older children that sat in the front and caused some distruption and he handled it very professionally and it wasn't an issue at all.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We took our 5 year old son on the ducks for the first time this summer and he absolutely loved it. It's a little pricey, but what's not in Branson? The Captain was extremely nice and funny. Once you take the plunge into the water the captain let's all the kids take turns driving the boat. Our son is still talking about getting to drive the duck. I would recommend not taking the last tour though. It ends around dinner time, when the traffic in Branson is at its worst. Our tour ended up being an extra 30 minutes due to being stuck in traffic.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was a fun way to see some of the town, learn about it's history, ride in the lake and have fun all along the way. Capt. Science was funny, knew his facts and made sure we all enjoyed ourselves. Just make sure you get a blue or red quacker because the proceeds go to good causes.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have done the "Ducks" several times and its still just as fun and entertaining as it was in the 80's. The Captains are very well informed and give a great history of the area, Tablerock Lake and the Ducks themselves. If you haven't done it, take your family. Its a great opportunity to get out on the lake and enjoy the water. Kids have a chance to drive and they love it. It's a bit pricey but Branson is a tourist town, and this is a "tour" that everyone should experience at least once.