“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stone Hill Winery - CLOSED

Stone Hill Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Ranked as the third largest in the world, this winery was established in 1847 and is currently listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I were in Branson to celebrate our anniversary. I felt the tour was great! Our guide was friendly and funny. Laughed and enjoyed myself and of course left with some great wine.

Rhome, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

They had tons of different wines. The best part was the tour because after you were done there is a tasting. They let you taste any of the wines that they make and carry in the store. Make sure you bring a DD!! :)

Visited June 2014
Agra, Oklahoma, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Very pleasent way to spend an hour.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are fans of a couple of Stone Hill's vintages, so taking the tour whilein Branson seemed appropriate. Our guide was Royce, a most agreeable person. Despite only working at the winery for 5 weeks, he showed a firm grasp of the history of the region, the company and most importantly the wine. There was a short tour of the sherry rooms and the spumante room, followed by a tasting. We enjoyed it greatly, even finding 3 wines we had not tried before and liked enough to purchase. I also need to single out Thom, who greeted us at the door, kept us entertained until the tour and helped us pick out wine afterward. Just a vefy pleasent way to while away a Branson hour.

1 Thank Jon K
Little Elm, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not a very nice welcome”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Tried to go back here and take my mom and sister, who are just turning into winney's. Mom has a fancy for chocolate and was told you can get that crap at Walmart. Soooo, needless to say we left , went by 3 more wineries on the way home where we purchased about 15 bottles of wine- Sad , this place was great and welcoming 2 years ago, thats why we went back. But will never go back after this visit

Chandler, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Friendly and helpful; and everyone made it fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a small winery but very enjoyable to tour. The grape juice that they make is really good and kids love it, but an adult version can be made for after hours. The wines were very good, but I didn't write the names down and the bottles were around very long. They also had a sparkling wine that was light and delicious. The tour guide made it entertaining along with the wine server who was entertaining and everyone left with smiles. The Store staff was very helpful and there was quite a selection of items for purchase or picnicking. we ill visit again.

Visited August 2013