Whispering Hills Inn
US$81
US$77
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$103
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$146
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$78
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
US$240
US$230
Angel Inn Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
All reviewscobblerice creamcookieshospitality roomwafflesdessert bar at nightnightly dessertevery eveningroom was cleanbiscuits and gravynice hot breakfastchurch groupgreat place to staynice treatvisit bransonthe main stripstay there again
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Do NOT I repeat do not book with priceline or orbitz you will over pay. Call motel directly anything under 60 your good to go. There are motels you can get for 40 a night for two elsewhere but this one is clean and gives you plenty of extra. The breakfast is wonderful. Sausage, eggs, fried potatoes, biscuits, waffles, fruit, donuts, bagels, toast, peanut butter, oatmeal, cereal of all kinds, juice, coffee, cappachino and I'am sure I missed some. We went all different times and they always had hot food. They also serve dessert the berry cobbler is awesome. The only thing I didn't like is they don't have chain locks for security they do have a dead bolt but it also is key entry. Caution for people with small children water is unbelievably HOT. And do not understand all the pillows- so msny pillows. They however are nice fluffy pillows.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa R
G2theEjr, Manager at Whispering Hills Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your stay at our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to tell others what a wonderful experience you had.
Thank you for pointing out that a variety of items are served at breakfast so there is sure to be something for everyone! Just as wonderful are our delicious evening treats that include ice cream, cobbler and cookies for those needing a bedtime snack between 9 and 11. You mentioned almost every item in your review!
Thank you for pointing out your concerns with the water temperature. We will look into that issue. You are right in mentioning the pillows. We do have a lot of pillows because many of our guests love them and request more!
We are so thrilled you enjoyed your lodging experience and we thank you for taking the time to write up a review of all the amenities we provide.
Please come back and experience our wonderful accommodations again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed here June 2-6. Nice clean rooms. Breakfast is exceptional. Cobbler with cookies at night are a nice bonus for when you return to your room after a show. Will definitely return next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Branson Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We love that you gave our hotel FIVE STARS! That is such a wonderful compliment to all of our staff.
It is wonderful that you found the hotel to be clean and breakfast to be exceptional. We love when our guests enjoy the deluxe breakfast and evening treats. There are so many great options to pick from that you are sure to find something you like!
We are thrilled to hear that you will return next time you are in the area. The greatest compliment is when our guests return!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I recently spent a week in Branson that was very enjoyable. prior to leaving I checked my computer for hotels. Having never been to Branson before. I picked this motel from a picture and it was in my price range. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the exterior of the property sometimes they don"t look like the picture. This was very well kept and clean. The front desk lady was friendly and helpful. My room was equally clean and was equipped with more extra features than you usually find in this price range. when I went to the hospitality room for breakfast I was even more surprised. There was sausage scrambled eggs potatoes biscuits and gravy waffles. Both fresh and sliced fruits donuts begals and cookies several kinds of dry cereals juices and coffee. Then they told me to come back tonight after 9:00 for ice cream and cookies. The food was all prepared very nice and it was very good. I had a most enjoyable week. You cannot beat this place for the price. Go try it yourself.

Room Tip: try to be close to the pool
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dan G

Dear Valued Guest,
We are so happy to hear that you believe that Whispering Hills Inn is the one of the best values around. That is such a compliment and we take it seriously as a business. We understand there are so many choices in the area and we are pleased you would recommend us to others!
Looks can be deceiving in pictures so we certainly know what you are talking about when looking for lodging that you have never seen in person. It can be hard to pick a vacation location! We are happy you came upon our hotel and even more thrilled that you were happy with the looks of our hotel inside and out!

It is our desire to have all of our guests enjoy their stay with us and it sounds like we met your expectations in great lodging. Please come back and stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was our first family trip to Branson. Whispering Hills was one of the most reasonably priced inns we found. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms, the staff and the breakfast each morning was excellent, like homemade.The rooms are very clean and modern with flat screens and refrigerators. My daughter and I couldn't get enough of the pool either very nice! The inn being on Shepherd of The Hills Expressway was also nice. This made everything in Branson very accessible. I highly recommend this property! Whispering Hills will be my first choice on our next trip to Branson.

Room Tip: The property has an elevator, this makes even 4th floor rooms easy to get to.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jy0st

Dear Branson Visitor,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are so happy that you were pleased with your stay with us.
We are happy that you were impressed with so many things! The cleanliness is one of our top priorities so it is wonderful you were pleased with this area. We also have wonderful customer service. All of our staff work hard to make sure our guests have a pleasant time!
Many guests, like you, comment that our hotel is away from the hustle and bustle but is close enough to all area attractions. You are right by saying it makes everything in Branson accessible!
We are so thrilled that you found our hotel to be affordable and we hope that you will come back again in the very near future!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Whispering Hills is my kind of place. Not expensive, clean, simple, very comfortable bed, friendly staff, nice breakfast, and tasty dessert at 9 pm. I like the sausage and eggs and oatmeal for breakfast. I did not try the donuts or waffles. I would stay again. It was convenient to be at the edge of Branson on the way to Silver Dollar City.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you! We appreciate our guests so much and love when people like you write such wonderful comments. We hope that you had a chance to experience all that Branson has to offer!
We are glad you found the price to be reasonable, the staff to be friendly and the hotel to be clean! These are all wonderful things to find in wonderful lodging!
You mentioned that you enjoyed the breakfast, which is wonderful! We try to offer a variety of breakfast items from waffles and fruit to eggs and biscuits with gravy. Our evening desserts even meet the desires of many people. Guests get to indulge in ice cream, cobbler and cookies!
It is great to hear that you would stay with us again! We are in a great location and are close to all attractions... like Silver Dollar City!

We appreciate your business!!