“Nice Condo”
Review of Foxborough Resort

Foxborough Resort
Ranked #92 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice condo rooms, and family fun games like mini golf, and basket ball, The continental breakfast could have been a little better, I'm not a big fan of donuts and cereal. Beds were hard but we would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Do not stay at this hotel. We drove 4 hours to get their and once their was assigned a room that was not clean trash on beds and the beds were not made. I went back to office to be assigned a new room. Second room was not clean either. Finally after dragging our luggage up and down the stairs 3 times we finally received a clean room. I took my teenage daughter and a friend and decided to get another room next door. The desk clerk charged me for 3 nights instead of 2 nights. I am still waiting for my refund and it has been 6 days. Customer service is horrible. The employee's do not care about there guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandie P
Reviewed 1 July 2014

After reading some reviews from others we was scared to keep our reservation... However upon arrival we noticed that the pictures on the website our older because it is not at all what the rooms look like now. We learned it just recently went under new management and they are getting it turned around.. The rooms were super clean... We will definately be staying here again!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Cbright09
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had read a few previous reviews concerning this hotel. We booked it anyway as we were just a few days away from our date of check in. When we checked in, staff seemed competent, however I was weary about seeing our room. When we opened the door I was relieved to see this was a great room! it had two bedrooms separated by a living area and kitchen. Did not see any dirty carpets or damaged walls. Everything was spotless. We had two adults and 3 teens, was happy to see a full bathroom in each room. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you would need to make your own meals, next time I am bringing groceries! Our room was in the back building, 4th floor, room 405. If I was too be extremely picky the only negative things were the pull out sofa was uncomfortable for our son, had a rod in the middle on the bed, no big deal, he just slept on the couch with he found perfectly comfortable, the only other thing is there were faint stains on the side of the bathtub, more than likely was due to the room maybe being a smoking room at one point. No smells. Each room even had its own TV as well as one in the living area. There was a dishwasher in the kitchen as well as a washer/dryer in one of the closets, way cool!

We were so pleased we will definitely stay here on our next trip up. Also, it is about ten minutes from the strip. We preferred it that way though!

Oh, one sidebar, there was no maid service, don't know if that is the norm but we were only there for two nights. Front desk provided us clean towels.

Room Tip: I can only advise about the two bedroom suite, not sure how the others are.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Bela G
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I will definetly stay here whenever in Branson again, not only was the room clean the outside picnic area was nice as well! Family friendly with great Southern Hospitality.A big shout out of gratitude to the following employees who treated me like family( Bruce,Brian,Miranda,Jeff ) if I failed to mention someone I apologize. Barry you have excellent employees who go above and beyond to make the guests happy and welcomed:) Keep up the good work, God bless and thank you for all each and everyone of you did individually to assist me. You know who you are:)!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

The girl at the front desk was very nice and polite and checking was Smooth. We arrived in the room and as shown in previous reviews the carpet is filthy stained and dirty the furniture's old and beat up even though they claim they have refurbished that has not occurred in years. This was part of a vacation package otherwise we would not continue to stay here we would have walked right out.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This hotel is spoon poor that it has too many problems to list! Seriously..heat has no thermostat so it is on or off. No room attention in 2 days, dirty soiled towels,carpets. No hair dryer in the rooms 1roll of horrible toliet paper, no covers on either bed 19 degrees outside and beds were hard as the ground. Staff was dumbfounded if any question asked. This must be a foreign owned because they have ruined a decent hotel but almost needs a bulldozer now.

• Stayed: January 2014