“Terrible!”
Review of Foxborough Resort

Foxborough Resort
Ranked #92 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I have never written a review for a hotel before but I have read and used trip advisor in the past. I did not read the reviews of this place prior to our stay as we were with other family members and they made the reservations. This hotel is really old- not well maintained and dirty. We had a 2 bedroom suite. The size of the room was good for our group but that was about it. We stayed for 3 nights and not one of those days did our room receive maid service. I reported to the front desk the after the first day and asked for more towels. The front desk clerk wrote down the room number on a scratch pad. We also needed pillows as the ones on the beds were nothing more than the pillow case- he couldn't give me any pillows- he said I could go to Walmart?!
I am not too picky on hotels, I just want a clean place to sleep at night as we are usually busy when on vacation- this was far from clean! Terrible mattresses, filthy carpets and bedspreads. I don't recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed at the Foxborough July 24-30. There is 6 of us. We stayed in a two bedroom condo on the bottom floor. The condo was very spacious. One bedroom had two beds and the other had a huge comfortable king bed. Everything was clean. The kitchen had everything you needed to fix your own meals. It also had two bathrooms which is great when there are six people. I loved that there was a washer/dryer since four of us are children. They also supplied a box of detergent. There is also a dishwasher which they also supplied soap for. The air was very cold. The view was outstanding. We liked being off of the strip where we usually stay. It was easy to find our way around from the Foxborough. The Foxborough also has horseshoe pits, basketball courts, mini golf, and game room to go to. We did not eat breakfast but the diner looked amazing. I did miss the everyday housekeeper because they do not do this in the condos but I am not complaining. I would gladly clean up after myself for such an amazing room. The price was very reasonable. We will be staying here from now on my husband says. (who is very hard to please). Thank you everyone at Foxborough for an amazing visit. The skinny blond housekeeper is super sweet. We will see you again.

1  Thank disapp0inted2010
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Let me explain. This is a Motel that has been converted to be called a "resort". We had a 2 bedroom and a full kitchen. We were on the top floor, on the back side and the view over the valley was great. It was quiet and very relaxing. The room was nice and the "Resort" was a Motel. The staff was AMAZING... ANYTHING we needed, was on demand. The staff was ON THE MARK...I have stayed is better places that didn't take care of me the way this staff did. If you are looking for a resort...pass. If you are looking for a place to stay, that has outdated furnishings and will satisfy you lodging needs and meet your personal needs while you are there, BOOK A STAY, they will not let you down you. Very close to all the attractions and easy in and out.

Room Tip: top floor back side in the condo secton
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our stay at Foxborough Inn & Suites started as a disaster. We reserved a one bedroom condo w/ a sleeper couch as we had (4) staying in our room. When we arrived after a long day at Silver Dollar City it was to find the couch was not a sleeper. Contacted the front desk and they moved us to another room. There was a leak from the dishwasher that housekeeping didin't finish cleaning up plus the sitting chair was wet??? and the sleeper sofa was broken. Back to the front desk & they moved us again this time only next door. The sleeper sofa was broken (again) due to the lateness of the hour & two very tired teenagers we opted to pull the mattress down on the floor & sleep that way. HOWEVER, next morning management provided a NEW sleeper sofa that worked well. The continental breakfast was not what we were hoping for. Should have looked for the keyword (HOT).

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We recently visited for three nights in Branson and stayed in one of the 1 bedroom condos. The accommodations were great and the staff was very friendly. The owner of the property, Mr. Rutigliana was there every morning. The staff was great and I would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a wonderful experience at the resort. We stayed in a two bedroom condo. The only complaint I think we did have were all of the wasp that were in the area but that can be anywhere. Loved the quietness of the location and the view was so pretty. If you do want a room with a view request it and they will try their best to het it for you. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice condo rooms, and family fun games like mini golf, and basket ball, The continental breakfast could have been a little better, I'm not a big fan of donuts and cereal. Beds were hard but we would stay here again