I have been going to this waterpark since i was a young chap. The park is wonderful but i have noticed throughout the years that the waterpark its self and the hotel are both showing age badly. the waterpark use to have more interactive things on the water jungle gym but over the years they just cap off the things they dont feel like fixing. Also the hotel still looks exactly the same as 10 years ago.
Pros: Lots of fun, not too expensive, and a amazing buffet not even 40 yards away.
Cons: Not aging very well
TIP: If you go past the main hotel there is a little pool area for "actual swimming" and its usually not very full because everyone is at the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Country Resort, located in the heart of Branson, Missouri, offers lodging, dining, entertainment and more all in the same great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Country Hotel Branson
- Grand Country Inn Branson
- Grand Country Branson
- Country Inn Branson
- Branson Country Inn