“Great place - Great value.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ozark Regal Hotel

Ozark Regal Hotel
Ranked #71 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great place - Great value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We were spending one night in Branson. The Ozark Regal gives Kanakuk a discount so we called and they had a room. The staff was very nice - very helpful. Great central location - room clean and AC superb :). Coffee was hot and fresh the next morning.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor and it was surprisingly quiet. I'm sure an upper floor would be ev...
3 Thank Denise F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Union City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We recently stayed here with our three daughters. I don't understand the review that says they aren't kid friendly. The lady in the kitchen came by the first morning we stayed to tell our girls that there were only three donuts left so be sure they went and got one before they were gone. Everyone was very nice and helpful. They all talked with our girls and I never felt that it was not a family friendly place to stay. The hotel is older but EXTREMELY clean and well kept. The pool and courtyard were wonderful. We had a great time and will be back to stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor facing the pool. We could open the blinds on the window and had a...
4 Thank nickie s
Fort Smith, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I arrived in Branson with reservations at another place. They were over booked. I found my self scrambling for a place to stay. The Regal was a few doors down. I arrived happy to see a vacancy sign. The gentleman at the front desk was happy to book me for a room. The rate was 56 bucks before taxes. This was on tax free weekend, as well as kid's feast. One of the busiest weekends.The room was a bit musty when I opened the door. Kinda like some one had not been in the room in a few days. The shower was spotless. The toilet did have sediment in the water. But it showed up again after flushing it each time. The sheets were soft and smelled of bleach. The mattress was firm but not like a rock. I had a room by the pool and it closed at midnight. I could hear the kids splashing but it was not too loud. Up side for parents the building is built around the pool. All closed in. I enjoined my stay and will book with them first on the next trip.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank ffapiggirl
Boonville, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

We had a busy weekend in Branson, but it was nice to go back to this Hotel. The room was clean comfortable and Accomodating. We traveled with 3 teenagers and we all enjoyed the stay. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Great experience.

Room Tip: The higher rooms have better views. Ours had a view of the pool so we could keep an eye on the kids...
4 Thank Kimberly D
pomona, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

This is an outstanding place to stay. They are so people friendly and i love staying here....the breakfast was super great! I have remmended this place many times. For the money you pay its great! I would stay at this hotel again

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank kimmon50
Bella Vista,AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Excellent hotel in a very convenient location...Walking distance to some attractions and restaurants. Front desk was particularly helpful and friendly. It's been nicely updated. They have a facination with butterflies which is a nice touch, Very pleasant atmosphere.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Y2k7JK
Collinsville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

If you're looking for a family friendly, QUIET. lovely hotel , this is it. I read the reviews on this place and chose it as our hotel in Branson for our recent 4th of July Trip. (2013). I can now review this hotel firsthand. The staff is friendly and helpful. The carpet and artwork and decor are just wonderful. The beds were SOFT and comfortable. There is an elevator and I used it for my " over-50" knees while my 2 teen sons used the stairs. The pool is well cleaned every morning and is beautiful. Although we did not use the pool (we packed in so much activity and Whitewater) we still enjoyed seeing others having a good time in it!! The rooms are very clean and good water pressure in the showers. The flat screens in the room are very good, too. And the food...my twin 16 year old sons loved every bit of it!!! And so did I. Coffee, juices, cereal, biscuits, gravy, potatoes, eggs, toast, donuts. YUM!! And all included in the very reasonable room rate!! Stay here and feel regal for sure!!

Room Tip: Staying on the upper floor ensures more quiet and using the elevator takes care of those patrons wit...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family