“Would go again!”

Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was great! And it was my first experience, and I was terrified!! I am so glad I did it, my family all enjoyed it. Professional people, definitely humorous, made me feel very comfortable and safe. Will go again!

There are newer reviews for Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I bought a Groupon for this place, but before I bought it, I called and made reservations. At the time, I noticed the business phone number was different on Groupon's web site than on Indian Point Zipline's site. I called both numbers, but the number on Indian Point Zipline Adventures was the one that worked for me. I easily made a reservation. My family was so happy to find this Zipline tour. Our 9 year-old, just barely 60 lb. daughter, was able to go too--on her own line. The guides made our family feel comfortable and knew how to encourage each individual. We felt very safe and we look forward to doing this again.

1  Thank Mary P
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family had a great time here. The tour guides were helpful and very funny. We bought a groupon and made reservations. We were all a little nervous, but after the first jump off the platform, we realizaed how much fun this was going to be. Very safe and well worth every penny spent. We'd definitely do it again and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a fantastic time at Indian Point Zipline Adventures. We were late for our appointment, but they worked us in to a later time in the day. When we came back, they were running a little behind because of a rain shower. I thought guides could have worked a little quicker to get us going. They seemed to be more concerned with joking around with the girl behind the desk. Once we finally got going, the guides were very good and made sure we all had a good time. I felt safe and wasn't worried about getting hurt. This was a great course for a beginning, because they have brakes built into the lines, so you don't have to worry about knowing how to slow down or stop. It was a 6 line course, that took us about an hour to complete. I was having so much fun, I could have done it again right away. It was a blast.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We bought a Groupon, made reservations, and drove to Branson. I was nervous but no need to be! Mario and Shawn were funny yet very professional! There were four people in our group and the 2 guides. All I can say it was AWESOME!!!!! I'm ready to go again! My husband concurs! Only regret is I forgot to take some pictures of their area to enhance our memories. Did buy a cool shirt though!