“Great value and so much fun!”

Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours
Union, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great value and so much fun!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I love to zipline so we took a short trip to Branson to try some out. We found a Groupon for Indian Point so we couldn't pass it up for $35 total for the both of us (Regular price is still only $36/person which is very reasonable)! There are 6 lines which is an ok amount. Our guides were fantastic and made it fun the whole way. They gave us challenges for certain lines such as going without holding on, trust falling backwards and my favorite was going upside down! We felt safe the whole time and the group we were with was fun and added to the enjoyment. We hope to bring the kids here soon since the lines aren't all that high and that will help to break them in to ziplining. I have ziplined 4 different times now and this was the most fun of them all so far.

Burlington, Kansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Would go again!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was great! And it was my first experience, and I was terrified!! I am so glad I did it, my family all enjoyed it. Professional people, definitely humorous, made me feel very comfortable and safe. Will go again!

Snyder, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family can't wait to go again.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I bought a Groupon for this place, but before I bought it, I called and made reservations. At the time, I noticed the business phone number was different on Groupon's web site than on Indian Point Zipline's site. I called both numbers, but the number on Indian Point Zipline Adventures was the one that worked for me. I easily made a reservation. My family was so happy to find this Zipline tour. Our 9 year-old, just barely 60 lb. daughter, was able to go too--on her own line. The guides made our family feel comfortable and knew how to encourage each individual. We felt very safe and we look forward to doing this again.

1 Thank Mary P
Metairie, Louisiana
“awesome time”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family had a great time here. The tour guides were helpful and very funny. We bought a groupon and made reservations. We were all a little nervous, but after the first jump off the platform, we realizaed how much fun this was going to be. Very safe and well worth every penny spent. We'd definitely do it again and highly recommend it.

Visited June 2014
Iowa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a fantastic time at Indian Point Zipline Adventures. We were late for our appointment, but they worked us in to a later time in the day. When we came back, they were running a little behind because of a rain shower. I thought guides could have worked a little quicker to get us going. They seemed to be more concerned with joking around with the girl behind the desk. Once we finally got going, the guides were very good and made sure we all had a good time. I felt safe and wasn't worried about getting hurt. This was a great course for a beginning, because they have brakes built into the lines, so you don't have to worry about knowing how to slow down or stop. It was a 6 line course, that took us about an hour to complete. I was having so much fun, I could have done it again right away. It was a blast.

Visited June 2014