“Wish I could have experienced the ziplines but made”

Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The mistake of saying I had a groupon. Reservation hours are only from 9-5. When I finally got through they were booked for the next three days. Could not use on our vacation. Had to get refund back through groupon.

5  Thank wildcatksu94
in 9 reviews
"ziplined"
"beginners"

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I read some really positive reviews and knew it would be fun, but it was much better than that. The guys (Mario and Camren) that took us out were engaging, which made it easier for those who had reservations. In fact Mario remembered all twelve peoples name and engagedthem in genuine conversation. Camren made everyone e feel safe and informed. I thought the course was setup well with six stations with an optional challenge at stations 2-6. We're definatly going back....,good people!!

2  Thank David G
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Bought the groupon, which was an awesome deal! It was our family's first time, we were a little nervous at first but soon overcame that fear. We will definatley do this again!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I bought a Groupon for my husband , grandson and granddaughter to Zipline on on 7-17. She is 7 and just over the 50lb min and it was her first Zipline adventure. She loved it!! The guides were very nice and knowledgeable. It is a very good place to take the family especially if they are new to this activity

2  Thank Saria61
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Tried to call to make reservations 3 days in advance. No one answered my call during business hours but finally received a call late at night saying to callin the morning because there were plenty of spots open for our groupon deal for Thursday.... So I called first thing in the morning and was told it was booked for Thursday. So we tried to do it on Friday or Saturday with the groupon value plus we would pay extra since the groupon was on for Monday thru Thursday... Was told we couldnt do that. So 35 bucks just went down the drain. Absolutely pathetic customer service!

1  Thank mutiger04