Branson in April, warm weather, the Suites at Fall Creek, Stairs to the third floor.
We spent a week at the Suits, a beautiful property near Branson. We were glad we had not invited our friends to join us as our beautiful suite was on the third floor, no elevator. And our friends who have knee problems would not have been able to climb the steps. After many trips to up and down the stairs, to the trunk, we were finally able to sit on our screened in porch overlooking the river and enjoy our cup of coffee.
The rooms were beautiful, comfy, clean. We had 2 decks, river view and parking lot.
The resort had a get together, bbq dinner with entertainment from performs who have shows in Branson.
The resort is near the Silver Dollar City complex which has tons of entertainment. Be sure to check their website for upcoming events. We attended the International Fair there and thoroughly enjoyed performs from Mexico, Peru, China.
The College of the Ozarks, aka Hard Work U, hosts a Sunday Buffet which is a once in a life time experience. All the food offered is produced at the U.
Of course no visit to Branson would be complete without attending some shows! Veterans! Be sure to show your VA ID and you and your spouse will get a super discount for most shows.
And of course DICKS 5 and 10 is the place to find 'back in the day' fun toys, and such surprises and hankerchiefs [which I gave to grand daughters, telling them No Lady Should Be Without A Hankerchief].
Branson Ducks is a great ride also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-friendly all suite resort has it all. Choose from a one - three bedroom condo with fully equipped kitchens and family sized living rooms. Relax in one of our two pools or work out in our fitness center. We are just minutes from the best music shows, great dining or shopping and are located on the shore of beautiful Lake Taneycomo. We also offer on-site marina, mini golf, playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis, concierge service and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Suites at Fall Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fall Creek Hotel Branson
- Hotel At Fall Creek
- Resort At Fall Creek
- Plantation Fall Creek
- Sunterra Resort Branson Missouri