My husband, teenage daughter and her friend and I stayed in a one bedroom unit. Our unit was one of the older ones (no granite, flat screens and outdated furniture), but the room was clean and nicely arranged. We had a full dine-in area, kitchen, washer, dryer, sofa bed, nice bedroom with king bed, jetted tub, 2 tvs and one DVD player. I loved the screened in porch. Our porch overlooked the bridge and main water feature near the main building. I did notice that the tub/shower could have been cleaned a little better, but overall, we enjoyed the room a lot. The location of our condo was great. As I mentioned, we were near the main building, close to the activities center, beach volleyball court and pool. The acitivites center was great, good for renting new releases, games and even DVD players. The pool was small, somewhat disappointing, and only 1 (very small) hot tub was functioning at the time. The indoor pool was closed for yearly maintanence.
We elected to attend the time share presentation....only to receive the free gifts ($125 visa card and 3/2 stay at one of their resorts). We felt very presured by the salesmen, once we said no. Yes, I did say salesmen..there were a total of 3 people you have to tell no before they give you your gifts. If you are not interested in buying, I urge you not to attend the presentation. I will say, that you are given an option to attend or not once you check in, if you say no, you are not asked again.
Overall, we thought the room was great for the money we spent. We thought the price was so great, that we decided to stay another day, just to enjoy relaxing in the room/resort. We would gladly stay there again and recommend this resort to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family-friendly all suite resort has it all. Choose from a one - three bedroom condo with fully equipped kitchens and family sized living rooms. Relax in one of our two pools or work out in our fitness center. We are just minutes from the best music shows, great dining or shopping and are located on the shore of beautiful Lake Taneycomo. We also offer on-site marina, mini golf, playground, shuffleboard, basketball, tennis, concierge service and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suites at Fall Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fall Creek Hotel Branson
- Hotel At Fall Creek
- Resort At Fall Creek
- Plantation Fall Creek
- Sunterra Resort Branson Missouri