“If I had 5 thumbs, I would stick them ALL up!”
Review of Skye Bar & Grille - CLOSED

Skye Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This local bar and grill is THE BEST bar in Branson, Mo. Great atmosphere, great drink prices, excellent service and recently I can add REALLY GOOD food :) I have been a patron for some time but I've been especially pleased with our nights out at Skye Bar after the new owners came on board! Personal greeting and superb service every time. This bar is cool and hosts regular events and theme nights..... Something for EVERYONE. My personal favorite is karaoke night with KJ Dave on Thursdays. Best KJ in town at the most fun hot spot. On a final note, I celebrated my birthday in here and had a blast! Thanks Skye Bar and Grill..... Rock on!!

1  Thank Natalie B

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Skye Bar is the place to be. They mix it up with different venues. Always a good time. Great service. The bar where they know your name and your drink.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I absolutely love this bar since it has undergone new management recently. I tried to make myself like this place in the past but never enjoyed the vibe. Since they have changed management/owners this place has completely turned around. It is a great place with awesome staff. I frequent this bar weekly. The bartenders know how to make a great drink without it tasting watered down or too strong. They also strongly uphold the policy of more bang for your buck. They are always pleasant and courteous and willing to make you happy. Fun atmosphere. If you have not visited or had a bad experience in the past, I strongly suggest that you check this place out. Be prepared to get a cab home though! :-)

1  Thank musicman80
Reviewed 20 September 2013

As a local I must say that I've had many fun times in Skye Bar! The staff treats you like family.The food is great! The drinks are even better! And it is my favorite place for Girls' Night! My favorite time to go is karaoke night. Branson is well known for so many talented singers, and you never know when a local celebrity will grace The Skye Bar with their vocals!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Went to listen to Retro, a great local band! Our waitress never once came to the table, had to walk up to the bar to be served! Really smokey inside need more air regeneration to reduce smoke!
Retro was awesome! We may return in future for other bands but will think twice before going!

1  Thank PLG615