“You deserve this. If you don't, go anyway!”
Review of Body Works Day Spa

Body Works Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service salon and spa in Branson, Missouri. We offer full salon services including hair color, cuts, waxing, manicures, and pedicures. We also have massage therapists and estheticians to help you relax with Swedish massage, therapeutic (deep tissue) massage, couples massage, prenatal massage, and facials.
Rich Hill, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You deserve this. If you don't, go anyway!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I went. She had hair/mani-pedi. I actually agreed to a manicure, which was great. We also had a "couples massage". I had never had a massage before. I work hard and am not good to myself. This relaxed me and made me feel like I had went to a chiropractor (without the pain). Everyone there worked together and were wonderful.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Charles G

Kansas City, Missouri
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Visited the spa with a friend. We both had a 90 minute massage. They were very accommodating for our schedule and the massage was splendid. Their prices are very, very reasonable and the quality is great. They have package deals for 3 or 4 hour services that are also very reasonable. I will visit this spa every time I go to Branson. It's a winner!

Visited October 2013
6 Thank la_cebolla
Santa Rosa, CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“relaxing massage”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I had a nice relaxing massage here while visiting Branson. My only complaint would be that the room was a little too cold.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank GingerV88
Woodward, Iowa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Even My Hair”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Didn't have a chance to get my hair cut before vacation and stopped at the Body Works. They got me right in, and with very difficult hair to work with, did a better job then my gal back home of 3 years! Great Job

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Songbirdia2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Pampered and Impressed”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I took advantage of their 3 services package deal and I loved it! I got a fully body massage, facial, and foot massage and I left there a very happy woman.

Visited August 2013