“Amazed every time”

Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar
Ranked #37 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We would like to introduce Mitsu Neko Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar to the Branson Community and all sushi lovers. My husband and I have always wanted to have our own restaurant to create a unique, modern and romantic, city-like atmosphere. Roman, the owner and main sushi chef, completed a master’s degree in Japanese Studies. While living in our native country, Roman signed a two-year contract with Japanese magazine, where he wrote twenty seven (27) articles about history, geography, and culture of Japan. At the same time he worked in the Japanese studies department of the Academy of Science and taught Japanese in one of the local Middle schools. Speaking about myself, I completed a master’s degree in Spanish Studies, and am now pursuing second higher education in Market Finance. In 2008, Roman and I had an opportunity to relocate to the United States where we had to start from server’s positions, but soon after were able to become business owners. After almost three years of operating business with a partner, we decided that it was time for us to move on and have our own restaurant. Mitsu Neko is the place where we pursue our own dreams, ideas, and beliefs, and run business with our level of integrity. At Mitsu Neko, we strive to provide the best food quality, using fresh, healthy, and natural ingredients and family-like customer services. We are very thankful that we have a chance to share our passion for food with our supportive local customers and all tourists.
Branson, Missouri
“Amazed every time”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Roman and Kate do an amazing job from the food to service. It is not what you would expect to find in Branson. I always let Roman, owner and chef, prepare what he wants for me and my wife and I am always blown away. The flavors , presentation and creativity are at a level only found in larger markets. They offer traditional offerings as well. I can't imagine not falling in love with Mitsu Neko awesome everytime.

Kansas City
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Had a great lunch while here on a short vacation. The chef was very friendly and made some of the best sushi I've had. Try the blue fire roll (actually is wrapped in foil and lit on fire!) - simply delicious. We will be back next time we're in Branson.

LA
“You will be pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I love Japanese food and wherever I go I try a new restaurant. I must confess that my expectation of a Japanese restaurant in Branson-MO were very low.
Well... surprise...surprise... one of the best roll I have had in my life. Everything fresh made from scratch, including a homemade soy sauce.
It is a MUST Japanese restaurant to go. You will be surprised.
The outside building is a little deceptive but the food you have inside is fantastic.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank BEMVENUTTI
Branson, MO
“Not sure why it is the best in Branson”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Was not impressed. Decor, service, quality of food was not our cup of tea. There are much better places to eat in Branson.

Visited September 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Like everyone else says, don't be deceived by the exterior, this place has top-notch food, drinks, and service! What a pleasant surprise! Thanks to tripadvisor reviews, we found it and we were so grateful. Highly recommend!

• Visited April 2014