“Pleasantly surprised!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

Food was great and the service was even better! The owner is a total sweetheart! Give it a try; you won't be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

hollister mo, United States
“Best catfish in Missouri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

My family and I moved here from Texas,we eat at many restaurants in the Branson area trying to find a restaurant with with good old catfish with no luck until we found a restaurant called (The lost Bayou cafe)Outstanding Cajun food.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Find the Lost Bayou Cafe in Branson, MO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

Great food! Must have the catfish fillet. Perfect breading, light and crisp, and the fillets are huge! The staff is genuinely friendly and very attentive. Probably one of the best meals a person can find in Branson. It's a short drive across the dam, but boy is it worth it! If you like Cajun food-- this is the place!

Calabasas, California
“Sooo good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

I walked into a simple looking resturant and had a fabulouse breakfast of omelet biscuits and coffee. The vegetable sausage omlet was so perfectly seasoned, the buscuits the best I had in all of Missouri. The service was swift, and the manager and I talked liked old friends after a short while. I loved this place. Regards, Rita M., Los Angeles

Imler
“An amazing find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

At 58 yrs. of age, I'm doing my bucket list, traveling across the U.S. My second day at Table Rock State Park had me looking for food other than my own campsite cooking. As Elaine stated in another post, the folks at the Marina recommended The Lost Bayou Cafe for what they termed "excellent catfish". My first visit I had a Catfish Po Boy, and the description from the Marina folk were right on. This was an awesome sandwich. My second visit had me trying the Shrimp Po Boy, which was a very good sandwich, but it was going to take a lot to beat the Catfish Po Boy. My third trip I tried the special. "Catfish with Crawfish Etouffee". I must say this rivaled the Po Boy as the number one thing I tried. It was excellent in every way. This morning I woke up and just had to return for breakfast..... and the Combo of Bisquits and sausage gravy with eggs and hashbrowns was the perfect way to start the day. A very nice place, clean, and everyone there was as nice and friendly as sitting down to a meal with family.