“Great Music”

Add it.
Sunday Gospel Jubilee
Ranked #113 of 152 Concerts & Shows in Branson
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We really enjoyed the Max Bacon family, and their talented live band was a plus. Save your ticket and you'll get $10 off any others show at Grand Country. Also wanted to mention how great their rocking and cushy seats were. I broke my back recently and these seats were very comfortable.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Enjoyed the Baker family singers and band. They sang a lot of southern gospel songs that were mostly 30 years old and older. Here is where the like/dislike comes in. I like songs 30 years and older but southern gospel has a lot of great songs that are substantially newer, too. Need to add a little more contemporarily southern gospel to their repertoire.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

The Bacon family harmonized many gospel classics and the backup band is good. However, the show was not up to our expectation as compared to other shows we have attended. We felt like family as we watched them sing and talk about themselves, sharing their stories. They've been performing for a long time and did not have an miscues. If you do decide to attend the show do not pay full price... look for the many places to get 1/2 price coupons and take that with you to the box office. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I was so excited about going to this show...perhaps I had built it up too high. I'm a big fan of gospel music...and although I wasn't disappointed in the show...I can't say that it lived up the quality of show I was expecting. It was an older couple...three sons, their wives and a brief showing of their children.

One of the daughter-in-laws had a beautiful voice...unfortunately, they didn't let her sign much. The other daughter-in-law got much more stage time...solo time and spotlight time...not sure what that was all about. The third daughter-in-law was in charge of the lighting as best I remember.

I did enjoy the show but I can't say that I'd be willing to pay to see it again.

1  Thank fireball92771