“Good BBQ - Great Service - Fast and Friendly”
Review of Shorty Small's

Shorty Small's
Ranked #29 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Shorty Small's is located right in the middle of Branson's famous "strip" and we are across the street for the Andy Williams Theater!
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Good BBQ. Very tender meat. Ribs were fall off the bone yummy. No wait and fast friendly service. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

They say Shorty Small's has the most tender ribs of any restaurant and they don't lie! The ribs are tender, fall off the bone, juicy and taste oh so good!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Wonderful sandwiches and salads. The service was excellent and the restaurant was clean. We would recommend it.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I ordered the meatloaf. The menu said it came with mashed potatoes which sounded good as I was looking for some comfort food. When it came, the meatloaf was extremely dry, oddly seasoned and doused with ketchup which became the dominant flavor. The mashed potatoes somehow turned into rice pilaf, which was not the comfort food I was looking for. The green beans were good, and my husband said his food was alright, but for me, it was a miss for sure. With all the other choices out there in Branson, I do not foresee us returning to this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Yum, Yum, Try the different Sangrias. Large glasses resonably priced/cheap. Service was extraordinary. Brianna was perfect! Best Sangria we ever had, and we've had some. Stays open late and covenient to everywhere.

Been to Shorty Small's? Share your experiences!