“Friendliest Bartenders in Branson”
Review of Shorty Small's

Shorty Small's
Ranked #41 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Shorty Small's is located right in the middle of Branson's famous "strip" and we are across the street for the Andy Williams Theater!
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I was with a group from Florida enjoying my first dinner at Shorty Smalls. I asked the bar tender if he could make me a Wild Turkey Bourbon with honey using a ginger ale mix. Within two minutes my requested beverage was in front of me. The bartender tickled and jiggled the formula and my 2nd cocktail was just short of perfect. All the dining room servers went out of their way to serve the group our dinners in a timely manner. But, for me the heart of this restaurant is the bar.

ShortySmallsOKC, Owner at Shorty Small's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback on your experience at Shorty's. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with the food, service and enjoyed the bar. We hope you stop in again soon!

The Shorty's Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,690)

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Husband and I went and the food was okay. Husband loved his ribs but the salads were a little old looking. Rosie was a great server. Very sweet and made us feel very welcomed. She's what made the meal so great. I would ask for her next time you go!!!

Hi, Thanks for stopping by Shorty's! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your food and service with Rosie. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We never go to Branson if we don't eat at Shorty's Small's. We booked a show at Moon River theater, which is a walk across the drive way...and went early to eat ribs at Shorty's. Again used our favorite coupon for the onion stack. Everything was delicious...too much, really....but enjoyed every bite. Service excellent.

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed the food and service during your visit. We hope you stop back in again soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The barbeque was amazing and we did not leave there hungry! Wide variety to choose from on the menu for kids and adults!

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the food and thought there was a wide variety for everyone. We hope to see you stop in again soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The food and service were top notch. I ordered ribs and was not disappointed! The ribs were fall-off-the-bone tender and nicely moist. The entire meal was very good. The service was great. Our server was very attentive and prompt. I highly recommend this establishment.

ShortySmallsOKC, Owner at Shorty Small's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hi Ken, Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear you had great service during your visit and enjoyed our famous ribs! We hope you stop back in again soon!

The Shorty's Team

Been to Shorty Small's? Share your experiences!