“Awesome!”
Review of Main Street Alley - CLOSED

Main Street Alley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Branson. Have a classic sandwich such as the Reuben, Philly Cheesesteak or a favorite of many, Our Angus Chuck Burger. For Sweet Stuff, we have blackberry and peach cobblers, and deep fried treats...The funnel cake, Twinkie's or Oreo's Come in and sample many of our local products in the "gifts" section. We carry, White River Salt Scrub, Bekemeir's Jams/Butters, Branson Bean Coffees, Thompson Farms Soups/Dips and much more. Avoid Main Street congestion and park in the 3hr public parking lot, behind Dicks 5&10 and use our Alley entrance, placing you in the Middle of Main Street. Enjoy your visit!
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Fabulous food, fantastic service, and a wonderful kid friendly atmosphere! The prices are very reasonable...highly recommended!!!

2 Thank slohrman77

“Hole in the wall - AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Came in here yesterday just for a funnel cake. It was really good and they have some local artisan jams and jellies too. Today I came back for lunch, the pulled pork sandwich was sooooo good. I have high standards for BBQ and this was really good. Great staff too.

3 Thank Ashlee M
“Great food”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were going to eat at another place downtown and saw this place. Love that it is a hole in the wall. Staff was very friendly. Didn't wait long at all for our good and it was great. We had the burger. My husband had his with homemade chips. I had burger and okra. We will
Eat here again!!

2 Thank 1031sugarjones
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Hole in the wall”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Yes, this is a hole in the wall eatery that could easily be skipped if it were judged by its "through the window" appearance. Thank goodness for TripAdvisor. I had the chicken salad sandwich and my wife had a grilled cheese. Both were excellent as were the homemade crispy potato chips. Will definitely eat there again the next time we are in Branson.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Donald W
St. Louis
“Fresh Food, Reasonably Priced Joint, Fun!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I went back the next day to try it again. Here is my read on the joint. The food is very good and fresh, served well. I loved the BBLT (note the two B's for bacon fans). The homemade chips were awesome. The next day we tried the burgers. They were excellent and the toppings were fresh. The fries were very good.
You got to love any place offering fried Oreos. They are special when hot. I was a bit disappointed in a fried twinkee. But I should probably pass on twinkees anyway. The people are friendly and service fast. Cute place in downtown they will be a regular stop.

Visited July 2014