“Got what I paid for.”
Review of Motel 6 Branson

Motel 6 Branson
Ranked #125 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Got what I paid for cheap room in an area that isn't cheap. Room clean nothin in need of repair or remodel. Had a late mid night check in clerk was awesome(CKJ was clerk) courteous an informative. LOL review has to be 200 words(that's a ding against trip advisor right there) so I'll babble on a bit. Here in Branson u dont get rooms for less than $100 so this is a nice way to enjoy Branson an save money.

• Stayed: June 2014
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

We Thank You for choosing Motel 6 Branson for your stay. We love being off the beaten path, yet close to everything, less the noise and chaos.

We look forward to you coming again soon to stay with us. During our summer months we have both and indoor and outdoor pool to enjoy, and close to the strip where all the hot summer action takes place.

We offer a clean, comfortable room at the lowest national price... so come on back and see us, and do remember:

"We'll Leave the Light on for You"!!

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Branson

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I would recommend this motel/hotel to anyone! When we first got here I wasn't sure but then the manager Colleen was super nice and when we got to out room we had a problem with the air and she fixed it right away! And I felt safe. And we got to bring the dogs and they stayed for free. Definitely would recommend!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Toni_Chris2017
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at Motel 6 Branson!!

We have a heart for service, and knowing you will come back to see us again tells me my team is doing their job.

We hope you enjoy your summer, and look forward to serving you again soon!

You are the guests that put a smile on our faces and makes our jobs worthwhile.

We Thank You... We Appreciate You...and please do remember:
"We'll Leave the Light on for YOU"!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is about 4 blocks from the strip has two pools one inside and one outside its a two part hotel one building with doors opening to the outside which seems to be OLD and seems to have local people living there with an outdoor pool..... then in the newer building it's no pets no smoking which is of course cleaner and does not gave the stale smell of cigarettes witch is a huge factor to me as I am a none smoker. It has an indoor pool....Both pools were clean! My grandchildren had a blast in the indoor pool.
Over all a nice place to stay if your on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2014
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are very happy to hear you and your grandchildren enjoyed your stay.
We love our property here--close enough to all the action, yet a few blocks off of the strip so you can enjoy the quiet and still be close to lots of shows, shopping and restaurants.
We have a lot of guests who love having an indoor and an outdoor pool and there are those who also appreciate a non-smoking pet free building.

We are pet friendly and do not charge for furry little friends to go on vacation with you, but for those who are allergic or do not smoke, we like to say we cater to everyone here at Motel 6 Branson!!
We look forward to serving you again soon!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

When we arrived we was given room 213. It was so dirty it had a bathtub ring that you could touch and feel the dirt. We was supposed to have a non-smoking room and this was not. I told The lady at the front desk. She said she was having issues with houtekeeping and that they are training new ones. I was so disgusted I offered to clean my room myself if they would just discount my room. Then we went in 2 other rooms and they was dirty. We finally went in 215 the trash bag had not been changed it had been dumped out leaving gross stuff in it. When I went and told her about this room having issues she said I can't believe all of these rooms are dirty. She came down and replaced the trash bag and we ended up staying in 215. However we did notice dog hair on the carpet after she left. I do believe it had not been vacuumed very well if at all. We have 3 Chihuahuas so we was in a pet friendly room. The office staff are rude and this place is dirty. If I hadn't already paid cash for my room I would of left and went somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

We are so sorry to hear you were not happy with your stay here at Motel 6 Branson. One of the things we do pride ourselves on is clean, comfortable rooms with a friendly courteous staff and atmosphere to match.
My staff is trained and very knowledgeable on great customer service skills and I find it very hard to believe one of my team was rude to a guest.
I will investigate this situation further from here and will contact you in regards to my findings as to what may have happened. Please feel free to contact me as well.
If after moving several times as you say you had to and you still were not completely satisfied with your room and surroundings, all you had to do was let my staff know you would like to leave and we would have been more than happy to give you a complete refund at that time

We are all about customer satisfaction and service and I would never want one of my guest's to leave my property unhappy. I would do anything I could to assure they were happy before they left.

I am very sorry you had a bad experience as you have stated here and only hope you give us another chance to serve you.

Blessings...

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This Motel 6 is off the strip, but close enough that it's easy to get to, you can see the lights, but it's quiet. I picked this place because they do not charge extra for pets. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. My room was immaculate and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah H

We would like to thank you so very much for choosing Motel 6 Branson for your stay. We love being tucked back away from all the action on the strip, yet close enough to get just about anywhere in minutes and join in the fun and festivities.

We appreciate your kind and gracious words. I am very proud of my staff and know they work hard to assure our guests' need are met. It is guests such as yourselves that give us a continued heart for excellent customer service and keep us moving forward with an attitude of gratitude.
You are the guests that make our job worthwhile.

We Thank You... We Appreciate You... and please do remember:
"We'll Leave the Light on for YOU"!!

We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel is well kept, clean, and quiet. The manager Coleen is super nice and will do whatever she can to ensure that you have a pleasant stay. The Head Housekeeper Jodie does an excellent job at making sure the rooms are nice and clean and that you have good fluffy towels. The property is well kept as well as a very nice and clean swimming pool. This hotel is close to the strip but still quiet and you have direct access to several different routes through or around the strip. Best of all, the beds aren't hard as a rock and they offer microwaves and mini fridge upon request. :) Excellent place to stay!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

We want to give you a heartfelt Thank You for choosing Motel 6 Branson for your visit here in Branson. We enjoyed having you here.

We love being a few blocks back from the strip close to all of the action, yet we love our little quiet hideaway to enjoy the woods and the quiet.

We look forward to seeing you again soon in Branson.

We Thank You... and We Appreciate You.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I want to thank Colleen, Danene, Jodie, and each one on staff who make this a wonderful experience for guests, whether you are on vacation, or on a business trip.

I was impressed with Colleen's willingness to serve. She was the one I met first, when I first arrived, and I immediately felt so blessed with her accommodating services.

When I get out of my room, there is Colleen, being so sweet, even tempered, and with a smile.

They are very efficient, professional and prompt to respond to your needs.

They meet and exceed my expectations.

Thank you again y'all for being a true blessing for me.

Anita
Hot Springs, AR

Room Tip: Higher floors are less noisy, and they have beautiful views, especially at night with the city light...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Well how sweet you are. We want to thank you for choosing Motel 6 Branson for your stay with us, and thank you for your kind words. It is guests such as yourselves that make our job a better place. It is always so nice to be able to share with my team words of kindness and praise, and it most definately makes a difference in our day.
We Thank You... and We Appreciate You.
You are the guests that give us the continuous heart for great customer service, and you make our world a better place to be in and work in.
Thanks for the smile put on all of our faces!
We look forward to serving you again soon.