“YIKES!!!! We arrived 2 days early to Branson so we couldn't check into other hotel yet so we tried to get a descent room”
Review of Motel 6 Branson

Motel 6 Branson
Ranked #121 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Don't get a room here unless they seriously make some drastic changes. We stayed in room 314, it was terrible. Curtains shredded up, beds hard as rock, pillows horrible, bed spreads dirty, box springs exposed with wood hanging out, smell of room horrible, bath sink dirty, minimal elec outlets, carpet gross, television static & blurry, phone cord falls right out of receiver every time we picked it up to try to call for service. Not to mention, no one answers phone in office. We tried contacting them early next morning only to see a hand written sign stating they'll open @ 7:30. So they might "leave the light on for you" but their not there non stop for service. No phone book either in room, had to get an out dated one from office to find a new hotel for the next day. We had reservations at a different place but arrived 2 days early because our kids were anxious to get to Branson. I tried to find a cheaper hotel for those 2 but will never do that again! Quality Inn saved us on the second day for a dollar difference & offered complimentary breakfast with better beds and pillows along with a hot tub too. So save yourself & heed our WARNING about this Motel 6!!! It was a very depressing & disgusting place to be, thank goodness we got out the next day, quick...

Room Tip: don't stay in room 314, it will scare you. Its a outdated room that is so dirty. Walls discolore...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank alayna f
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
We are sorry you had such a bad experience here with us at Motel 6 and am not certain as to why you would not have let us know when we called and asked if everything was okay with your room.
I do remember you staying in Room 314 and I do not recall the situation at all as you do. But, of course I am not saying things were not as you say they were.
We had new phone books put in ALL of our rooms not 6 weeks ago, in fact, we had about 65 left in our back office, so I don't know why you did not have a new phone book in your room, even moreso, how you were given an outdated phone book in the office. My apologies for that.
We are all about Customer Service and making certain our guests are happy with their stay, and we are always willing to do anything to make them happy while they are here with us in Branson.
It was never brought to our attention you were so unhappy. Had you let us know, we would have given you a full refund before you left to go somewhere else. In checking your room, the phone and cord were in perfect working condition, and we did not find things quite as you said they were.
There is someone here on property 24/7 and a note with a cell # to call for IMMEDIATE assistance in a case where they may have gone to take care of something on property, but still, in calling the hotel phone or dialing 0, someone is always there to answer the phone. If they missed a call from stepping away to check the pools for towels, etc... they would return within a few minutes.
The note on the door states we have 24 hour service and asks you to call the phone number for IMMEDIATE assistance.
I personally answer the phone and check people in all night long, and never have any problems. I am sorry you had a bad experience and hope you give us another opportunity to serve you.
Blessings...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Well, let me at least start this off with the fact that the clerks were extremely nice and helpful so it was a plus with a good attitude. Only thing that started it off wrong was no rooms were cleaned that were empty but somehow it only took the maid 5 minutes to clean mine. I got to my room with my friend and as soon as we opened the door the stench of cigarettes and a few bad nights before leaked out. (I was in a non smoking room). I understand I came in after a big holiday but still, I'm a person that wants the same quality. My bathroom was awful, you walked in and felt coated by the smell. I'm not even sure if it was even a cigarette smell but it coated my tongue and body and I was done. The carpet had stains all over, and so did the sheets. Also, if you're bringing electronics, only plan on being able to use two outlets by the sink because those are the only ones available in the entire room. Later on that night my friends had left me to go home so I was the only one in the room, and it faced outside towards the strip. Great view just not so great setting. It was around midnight and someone started banging on everyone's doors. At this point i'm freaking out and ready to leave. No one came to do anything about it, and later on there was just a few random people walking around aimlessly in the lot by my room for about an hour. Pools were okay, needed cleaning and updating. It was a bad experience but could be fixed by a little more attention to rooms and some updating and possible night time security?

Room Tip: If you're coming with a family, request an indoor hotel room. If you're brave and don't...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
I am so sorry to hear your experience was less than desireable. We did have an extremely busy sold out crazy Fourth of July Weekend, but that should not take away from your stay ever at Motel 6 Branson.
My wishes were that you would have called the desk and we would have immediately moved you to another room if you had problems or you were not happy with your room.

We are all about customer service, and sometimes you are the only voice I hear. If ever there is someone suspicious or someone at all questionable, if you pick up your phone and dial 0 you would have found someone at your door within minutes. I personally live on property above the lobby, and there is an employee apartment on the back of the hotel who are available 24/7 for any problems or situations, where I believe you must be speaking of. Either way, someone is ALWAYS available 24/7 and just a phone call away. I know we had two rooms I had to have removed from property, as they had an intoxicated family member that was roaming from room to room knocking on doors because he couldn't remember or find his way. My deepest apologies for that. They went to Silver Dollar City and left him behind and he locked himself out and when I finally did hear of it, I phoned the guests cell phones and insisted they come back to the hotel immediately and take care of the situation.
Please let me know next time you come to visit and rest assured, I will make certain you enjoy your stay.

Blessings and Warm Regards...

Travellers are raving about these Branson hotels

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I could not believe this was a Motel 6. This motel had two pools: one inside, one outside. The place was immaculate! The manager, Colleen was so professional and friendly. I was traveling with my three daughters, and felt perfectly safe. The motel was quiet, had very white, fluffy thick towels, and comfortable beds. There was hot coffee in the lobby. There is nothing wrong with this hotel. It's a great value, especially for the price paid.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank C C
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us here at Motel 6 Branson. We love being so close to all of the action, yet tucked back in the woods a bit to give it the quiet touch and woodsy atmosphere.
Everyone loves having both the indoor and outdoor pool to enjoy, especially the kiddos. It's kind of fun being able to swim whether it be rain or shine.

You are the guests that keep the smiles on our faces and give us a continued heart for great customer service.

We Thank You... and We Do Appreciate You!

We look forward to serving you again soon...until then, stay cool, enjoy your summer and do remember:
"We'll Leave the Light on For You"!!
Blessings....
hot springs
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Got to the hotel and the room REEKED of cigarette smoke. We asked for another room which they did provide for us. The second room was much cleaner but still a little icky feeling. But hey, i knew i wasn't at the Hilton so whatever. However, during our 3 day stay the room wasn't cleaned a single time. We would leave in the morning, come back 10 hours later and the beds would be unmade and no fresh towels would be in the room. Again, i know you get what you pay for but i don't think towels being brought to your room without you having to ask every single day is too much to ask. The location i will admit is convenient, close to the strip but far enough off of it so it isn't so loud. But there are nicer places in the area. We booked this room based on reviews on here thinking we'd get a nice room for an inexpensive price but next time we will definitely pay more and stay somewhere that is cleaner and not so outdated.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank jameu
We are so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us here at Motel 6 Branson. One of the very things we pride ourselves on is our clean rooms and friendly staff. Customer service is our number one priority.
If your room had not been serviced for any particular reason, perhaps a pet not put in a carrier while you were out of your room would be the ONLY reason we would not service your room. And if it had not been serviced, if you had let us know or called the desk, it would have been immediately taken care of and been top priority for the duration of your stay. I do not recall anyone not having service unless they had a pet loose in their room

We do apologize you were not happy with your stay and are in high hopes you give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Got what I paid for cheap room in an area that isn't cheap. Room clean nothin in need of repair or remodel. Had a late mid night check in clerk was awesome(CKJ was clerk) courteous an informative. LOL review has to be 200 words(that's a ding against trip advisor right there) so I'll babble on a bit. Here in Branson u dont get rooms for less than $100 so this is a nice way to enjoy Branson an save money.

• Stayed June 2014
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
We Thank You for choosing Motel 6 Branson for your stay. We love being off the beaten path, yet close to everything, less the noise and chaos.

We look forward to you coming again soon to stay with us. During our summer months we have both and indoor and outdoor pool to enjoy, and close to the strip where all the hot summer action takes place.

We offer a clean, comfortable room at the lowest national price... so come on back and see us, and do remember:

"We'll Leave the Light on for You"!!

Arnold, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I would recommend this motel/hotel to anyone! When we first got here I wasn't sure but then the manager Colleen was super nice and when we got to out room we had a problem with the air and she fixed it right away! And I felt safe. And we got to bring the dogs and they stayed for free. Definitely would recommend!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Toni_Horn2013
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at Motel 6 Branson!!

We have a heart for service, and knowing you will come back to see us again tells me my team is doing their job.

We hope you enjoy your summer, and look forward to serving you again soon!

You are the guests that put a smile on our faces and makes our jobs worthwhile.

We Thank You... We Appreciate You...and please do remember:
"We'll Leave the Light on for YOU"!!

Arkansas
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is about 4 blocks from the strip has two pools one inside and one outside its a two part hotel one building with doors opening to the outside which seems to be OLD and seems to have local people living there with an outdoor pool..... then in the newer building it's no pets no smoking which is of course cleaner and does not gave the stale smell of cigarettes witch is a huge factor to me as I am a none smoker. It has an indoor pool....Both pools were clean! My grandchildren had a blast in the indoor pool.
Over all a nice place to stay if your on a budget.

• Stayed April 2014
m64827bo, General Manager at Motel 6 Branson, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are very happy to hear you and your grandchildren enjoyed your stay.
We love our property here--close enough to all the action, yet a few blocks off of the strip so you can enjoy the quiet and still be close to lots of shows, shopping and restaurants.
We have a lot of guests who love having an indoor and an outdoor pool and there are those who also appreciate a non-smoking pet free building.

We are pet friendly and do not charge for furry little friends to go on vacation with you, but for those who are allergic or do not smoke, we like to say we cater to everyone here at Motel 6 Branson!!
We look forward to serving you again soon!!