“Great pizza”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #172 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered a medium pan pizza and received it within 10 minutes time fresh and hot. Restaurant was mean clean employees were courteous and helpful and thanked me for my visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

They were busy but service was quick and pizza was great.
Good job!! Get some pizza then go next door to Cherry Berry.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

OK, I love Pizza Hut stuffed pizza and their pizza was good but, what was frustrating was that TWICE the drivers brought my pizza late-AND WE ARE STAYING ON THE SAME STREET AS THE PIZZA HUT!!! less than 2 miles away and they didn't know where my 4 level condo building was. So, of course, my pizza was a little cold and old. I used to deliver pizza back in the day and I always knew the places on my same street, geez.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We went to this Hut on Green Mountain Oct. 15 at 5:21 p.m. and got the $10 dinner box. When they asked a phone number, we didn't know because we were staying in a hotel so they just used our last name. Abrie, who was taking the orders, did a good job and on the ticket, the order was right. Her manager, don't know her name, was super friendly and very helpful, providing us with paper plates, an extra little carry out box for any leftovers we might have, plastic utensils to eat with, several paper towels, etc. because as you know, you don't have those things handy when staying at a hotel. The order was ready in 15 min. as promised. I didn't go in for the pickup but my boyfriend said they showed him the pizza and he okayed it, not really paying attention because he said it "looked and smelled so good." We did a half & half on the pizza, ham for me and pork sausage for him. So we got back to the hotel and opened the box and his half was pepperoni, not sausage. He made the best of it and it was still good food and nice and hot. Someone got our pizza and were probably mad they didn't get pepperoni, as we didn't take it back or anything to exchange. But this is the friendliest, most helpful Pizza Hut we have ever been to. I recommend (after all, it was partly my boyfriend's fault too about the wrong toppings).

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We got a take out later in the evening, the pizza was your typical Pizza Hut, but the staff was nice and service was good. Pizza was ready when they said it would be and very good. The location was close to our hotel which made it easy for us to just take it back to the room after a busy day in the area.