“Fresh Sandwich, Good Service”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #172 of 408 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Fresh and Yummy... Just a quick drop by to grab a sandwich and chips.
Bread is made fresh daily.
I find it better than Subway

Reviewed 20 September 2017

this location has a very friendly staff and I love the bread at Jimmy Johns. It is softer and easier to chew than Subway's. We like the #16 Club LuLu (turkey & bacon) and the #10 Hunters Club (roast beef and provolone)

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches were so good and fresh that we are dinner there twice while in Branson. Try the Italian speciality sub.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I travel a lot , so I stay with my favorites places that I know have quick / good service - quality food and cost. Jimmy John's is one of those places. When I was in Branson I was not dis-appointed. The crew was very friendly, the food was well prepared, the whole place was very clean and I could enjoy a nice lunch at a affordable cost, with all the tea I could drink.. I highly recommend you visit..

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We called in an order at our hotel, and waited for about three hours, wondering if they had forgotten us. The lady at the front desk found out about our dilemma, and called them. The delivery boy arrived, and apologized so much, saying that he had had a spill in the car, and somehow our order was pushed out of sight, and because of the lateness, they voided our order so we did not have to pay for the food. All in all, the food was worth the wait, and it was completely understandable when the delivery finally arrived.